Falling for a provider

Anyone every got carried away with the idea and fall for a provider? All signs pointing to only one person getting hurt, driving you freaking nuts. Thinking she's going to leave her life style for your 8-5 middle income ass with kids?

Damn, I recently had a tremendous time with a provider. It was like a movie. Both engaged and tune into each other. Left me with quite on impression. Still screwed up over it, but gotta keep it real.

I guess only time will help to move things along.
  • Toyz
  • 12-02-2015, 05:57 PM
Anyone every got carried away with the idea and fall for a provider? All signs pointing to only one person getting hurt, driving you freaking nuts. Thinking she's going to leave her life style for your 8-5 middle income ass with kids?

Damn, I recently had a tremendous time with a provider. It was like a movie. Both engaged and tune into each other. Left me with quite on impression. Still screwed up over it, but gotta keep it real.

I guess only time will help to move things along. Originally Posted by Tpcgolfer
QUICKLY!! Before its too late! Go on a 2 week fuck fest. See as many Hoogars as you can! Have a doubles! Best thing to get your mind back right!
Lol
Jesus Christ.....I'm not even sure where to begin......
Not again, please ...

Follow three rules: 1. Pay. 2. Have fun. 3. Leave.

You'll be so much happier.
I once tripped going up the stairs at a "Providers" incall, so yes I have "fallen" for a provider before, embarrassing at best.

IB
  • Old-T
  • 12-02-2015, 07:15 PM

I guess only time will help to move things along. Originally Posted by Tpcgolfer
I know a few guys who jump into the ocean with sharks, swim to the shore, spend days in the jungle surrounded by people that would cut off their heads if they found them, do lots more dangerous stuff, and have come back home each time so far.

But that is not something to be done lightly or by the untrained/inexperienced.

Break/break.

CAN someone fall for a lady here and have it work? Yes, it can and does. I could name a few, but obviously won't. But you are far to new (based upon your join date and your number of posts). You met her ONCE? Put that thought out of your mind--at least for now. At this stage it is infatuation--that is all that can happen in or out of this business in a couple hours.

You liked your time with her. She probably enjoyed her time with you. Treasure that. See her again if you wish. But understand what it is--at least for now. Don't try to make it anything else for quite some time.

General rule of thumb: Don't ever THINK about "falling for her" unless:
--You have known her for at least a year
--You know each other's real names, etc.
--You have spent a weekend as tourists somewhere (even if just the next city over)
--You have been to her home (not her place of work), and she has been to yours.
--You have gone on a couple dates off the clock where there was no sexual activity--and you both were smiling hugely at the parting
--She calls you occasionally just to chat

Even then, you are probably friends, and it may go no farther. Many ladies in this business have few friends, and when they find one it can be very precious to them.

I proposed to a lady once. I had already known her for a decade. She told me no.

One lady proposed to me--I had known her over a decade as well. I told her no (though we are having dinner this weekend).

Enjoy the moment. Don't make it anything else. For now. And if it does progress, let it do so at its own pace and with your eyes wide open.

Hey honey!! Want a real shitty session to get ur mind off it? Pay a girl to txt the whole tiiime amd turn on the tv...etc.. That'll get your mind right! Haha

In all reality Im sorry this has happened because someone is bound to get hurt and I hope you are back in happy hobby land soon!!! Xoxoxoxox
I better not use that checklist …
i never fall for a lady on here, but my problem is i dont know how to flirt. my texts either come across as a lovestruck teenager or a 50 yr old perv ( i am a perv, but im 51)
Ex:
her: hey ,whatcha doing
me: not alot, just basking in the afterglow of our love, reliving the feel our your breath on my chest amd missing holding you just a moment longer
her: aww, youre so sweet
me: thank you. Btw i got this load ive been saving for 3 days that i cant wait to bast inside that sweet ass!!
i never fall for a lady on here, but my problem is i dont know how to flirt. my texts either come across as a lovestruck teenager or a 50 yr old perv ( i am a perv, but im 51)
Ex:
her: hey ,whatcha doing
me: not alot, just basking in the afterglow of our love, reliving the feel our your breath on my chest amd missing holding you just a moment longer
her: aww, youre so sweet
me: thank you. Btw i got this load ive been saving for 3 days that i cant wait to bast inside that sweet ass!! Originally Posted by knotty man
Not everyone has the skill to sweet talk a provider, but you sir, you definitely have it.

I have much better luck letting my friend Benjamin speak for me and he also whispers in my ear that NSA is the best policy. I often forget that, but Ben is always in the background to remind me that while this is my fun and hobby, and it is the lady's business. Most of the ladies are smart enough to not mix business and pleasure, and they will remind us if we lust and forget. Just saying...
Fell over a Provider once.
Gave her an extra large tip and told her to get a maid to clean the place up.

<insert rimshot here>
I usually see a provider once and never again. However, in this hobby you learn that 99% of providers here are looking for money only and service for the most part dictates that.

Now, I have been playing for a while now and have run across a handful of providers that I have chemistry with and our sexual encounters have substance and I see her again and maybe see her regularly. So I can see how a guy could get caught up with feelings for a lady they have chemistry with. Because they are few and far between.
You have to draw a fine line between being happy and lust.
My advise is keep looking and seeing either providers here or civies to get your head clear of the lady your in lust with and move on.

For me, this is just an adventure, because I see ladies outside of this crazy hobby. So if I see a provider here and pay for it or I see a lady outside of here, it's all good for me.

Broaden your horizon and good luck
Self alert much?...
It was just your imagination bro... she felt nothing for you except knowing what she was going to buy with your money. As much as we keep it in our heads that these girls are selling themselves for money, they know you are buying it. So I just think you for got for a second.... looks like she did her job very well. But yes TOYZ is right... get on the bang bus and get your head right..