CBJ- does it stop you?

I see girls coming in the hobby and start off CBJ. Also some travel girls (some very hot) come in with CBJ. I for one would never book a girl with CBJ. Putting up with the rubber on FS ( I agree safety 1st) is bad enough. I have made the comment in another thread that a girl would disqualify herself with 50% of the men here with CBJ. I bet it's higher. Girls what do you find? Guys-would you book? I wouldn't.
I can tolerate CBJ but not the no Daty. I have seen Magen Sunshine a few times and she was CBJ but Daty friendly so I will go in on that kind of hotness. CBJ and no Daty = no Iron!

IB
No CBJ.... I absolutely hate that it's like sucking on a lollipop with the rapper still onI want to make you feel good and In turn feel good doing it and not feel like I'm about to choke on a Wrapper... 9 out of 10 times I turn down CBJ request
I would still book, depending on the girl and the rate.
It doesn't completely rule her out for me but there have to be more positives, like really hot, good price point
I'm with VictoriaLyn, I can't do CBJ.
Horrible taste and numbs my mouth. Don't like them for oral.
I'm with VictoriaLyn, I can't do CBJ.
Horrible taste and numbs my mouth. Don't like them for oral. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
This!!! Yes ugh hate it. I started out cbj just for the safety of it but soon looked into it a bit more and found it pretty futile

Plus I like to worship it and you simply cannot do this when it is covered
and kissing and daty are way up there, too. fortunately ,,.. that really does not become an issue with most ladies ...

thank you for that .... you know who you are !!!
There is a reason why bananas are peeled before being consumed......
There is a reason why bananas are peeled before being consumed...... Originally Posted by Whispers
Because they taste better!!! Hah
unless she is a high volume Red Light District Girl. I will never see a girl who is cbj.. No exceptions, I do not care how hot or how pretty or how whatever.

Since they are not paying me I can go either way on daty, . just depends on the girl and if we click..
Having hobbied extensively internationally often in places where CBJ is the norm, I've had enough of them to last a lifetime. Not going to do it locally when it's not the norm here and the CBJ providers are the outlier not the other way around.

Personally I cross a domestic provider off the list immediately if BBBJ isn't on offer no matter how hot they may be.

Ladies quite rightly make the rules according to their own limitations, but my business goes elsewhere.
I see girls coming in the hobby and start off CBJ. Also some travel girls (some very hot) come in with CBJ. I for one would never book a girl with CBJ. Putting up with the rubber on FS ( I agree safety 1st) is bad enough. I have made the comment in another thread that a girl would disqualify herself with 50% of the men here with CBJ. I bet it's higher. Girls what do you find? Guys-would you book? I wouldn't. Originally Posted by derek303

I go for BBBJ or I go elsewhere.
I can't say never, because maybe there's someone out there that pushes every other button I have, but it's very unlikely.
I'd never knowingly book a girl who advertised only cbj. I've had it "snuck in" once or twice, and I can always tell the difference, and try to let her know politely that it's not doing anything for me, so she might as well stop.

Not that it's 100% accurate, but cbj usually seems to equate to gals that are higher priced, typically pretty hot, who likely figure that they can "get away with it" (and some can - kudos if they can pull it off). For me, if she advertises "cbj only", I start thinking three things - she's high dollar, has gps, and is going to do as little of everything that she can to get paid, which isn't really the service experience that I'm looking for.

So, a big hell no from me on this - cbj is really a deal breaker, and it doesn't matter how hot she is.