Hookers that call themselves high class

I dunno if any other guys have ran into this, but what's up with some of these girls pretendin to be all high class in there ads and staying at $40 motels. Its happened to me twice now and these are girls with lotsa pages of reviews. Am I missin somethin?
anyone in particular, but yes, not uncommon
OP, yep, you are missing something.
Maximizing profits by keeping expenses low.
Lotsa whores want to try to remind themselves their high class after they just put 10 different dicks in their month that week...
Let's do some math.

You, potential client calls hooker with losta (which isn't even a word) pages of reviews for a date. She charges $250 for 1 hour. You demand an incall on her dime. She goes to get hotel knowing you're her only call that day but wants to please you so she doesn't put up a fuss. She gets a low cost hotel that is relatively quiet to keep her overhead low.

$250 - $40 = $210 profit for 1 hour
$250 - $80 = $170 profit for 1 hour
$250 - $100 = $150 profit for 1 hour
Any lower and she might as well not even work that day

On the other hand, YOU can get a room to your liking OR offer to pay half for a 4-5 star hotel

Or you can quit bitching and enjoy the session as long as her vagina is clean and the room doesn't smell like feet. The hotel doesn't make the whore, the whore makes the hotel.
Let's do some math.

You, potential client calls hooker with losta (which isn't even a word) pages of reviews for a date. She charges $250 for 1 hour. You demand an incall on her dime. She goes to get hotel knowing you're her only call that day but wants to please you so she doesn't put up a fuss. She gets a low cost hotel that is relatively quiet to keep her overhead low.

On the other hand, YOU can get a room to your liking OR offer to pay half for a 4-5 star hotel

Or you can quit bitching and enjoy the session as long as her vagina is clean and the room doesn't smell like feet. The hotel doesn't make the whore, the whore makes the hotel. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

Every girl on here is high class compared to the girls of the 90's
Then that hotel was the front seat of your car.

Shadier the hotel the better. Won't run into anyone I should run into. Lol
SCREW THE CHEAP HOTELS...HOTELS are an investment in my biz and cost of doing business..all else fails..ASK THE GUY WHAT HE PREFERS!! IF HE IS OK WITH SAID HOTEL THEN PROCEED..I DON'T GET WHY PEOPLE CAN'T COMMUNICATE SO NO ONE IS DISAPPOINTED!
personally an upscale business hotel..is also a reward to me..for my hard work..room service, spa tubs, spa services, upscale restaurant downstairs is all a reward to me for my day of work..its what i deserve and the guy does too and there is nothing better than looking out your window of the skyline and just enjoying a glass of wine after a nice days work..

hot springs I am limited because often hotels won't let me check in due to local address..and/or guys request certain hotels so i accomodate. When I tour especially large cities..upscale($100 is not upscale)..its my reward and treat to myself for working hard and the image i wish to project to clients who work hard to see me and spend money on me..to me..a nice 4 to 4.5star hotel when available has a great ROA and provides a great environment to play in and hilton, marriot etc all have great rewards programs and a cash back credit card makes it even better..
Let's do some math.

Or you can quit bitching and enjoy the session as long as her vagina is clean and the room doesn't smell like feet. The hotel doesn't make the whore, the whore makes the hotel. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I don't think the guys really factor our expenses into the equation most of the time. Great explanation.

Priceline is a great resource for 3+ star hotels. I'm usually able to get a very nice place in the $70–$80 range.
Every girl on here is high class compared to the girls of the 90's
Then that hotel was the front seat of your car.

Shadier the hotel the better. Won't run into anyone I should run into. Lol Originally Posted by splitlog
lol I'd rather be in a shitty hotel then trying to have sex in a sweaty car in front of a laundry mat lol
I have been known to get "2 star" type hotels IF I have a repeat friend and not much other stuff on the datebook........BUT I prefer 3 star or better due to comfort & security level.....I like to create an atmosphere for the gent that is inviting & erotically enticing!!....I can get 3 star or more rated hotels for less than a 2 star hotel.........I never pay over 75 for a hotel of 3 star or better!
All the 3+ star hotels in WLR ask clients too many questions when entering. They make note of everyone that is a guest. I stayed at one hotel and my client told me to meet him at the side door because once he entered the lobby the guy at the front kept asking him if he was a guest or visiting someone at the hotel.

To each their own. You can choose not to see me based on my hotel or not. Either way I probably dodged a huge bullet. Less stress for me.

OT: Now excuse me while I drink away my pain since my insurance company is screwing me harder than the man with the 10 inch penis
And I also don't see anyone charging $50 for bngs getting a $100 hotel room but if you want to spend more then go right ahead
I personally don't like strolling through lobbies. I do but don't like it.
I like when I can park right in front of the door on broken pavement and shady characters hanging out on the top balcony.

No way my wife's friends will see me in a place like that. Lol