Doubles

Alright guys, I’m know it’s been discussed before but who has been your best doubles experience. Looking to set one up and want to make sure it’s one hell of a good time. Let’s hear your input.
  • Bry27
  • 10-07-2018, 11:45 AM
Also what ladies think they are the best ... would also like input.
Lexy reed + me
Gabriella Lima + me

Omg if I could get both of them together for a triple me and the lucky gentleman could both die happy.
What makes a great doubles team, is it the women r into each other as well as the guy or is it they both focus heavily on the guy
What makes a great doubles team, is it the women r into each other as well as the guy or is it they both focus heavily on the guy Originally Posted by funjohn
I believe it's a combination of both. You need to have two ladies who have great chemistry with each other. They want to kiss and/or go down on one another.

You also need to have great chemistry with each of the ladies. That way, you're all at ease. You all know what you all want/like and your chances of having a fucking-awesome time are dramatically improved.
I Have Never Did A Double Before But I Would Definitely Want MistyS With Me
My kind of double !

What makes a great doubles team, is it the women r into each other as well as the guy or is it they both focus heavily on the guy Originally Posted by funjohn
I'm notorious for my doubles, triples and a reverse gang bang in San Antonio..
You would think the gang bang was the best, but actually the best i have ever had, was a triple with my beloved, and now retired--Purrrsia, and my favorite hot- blooded Spaniard--Ms Francisca. We were together with the Big Player, CoverMe, and it was sensual, sexual and uninhibited! I was their toy for two straight hours and let me tell you about these women and their soft mouths.. soft skin...luscious lips (2 pairs)
It was fabulous.
Im always up for a double! If anyone wants to partner up with me, while Im in town, let me know!! Im here until Thursday!!

Muchos Besos!
Lexy Reed and whoever else she wants to add...you can't miss!
Lexy Reed and whoever else she wants to add...you can't miss! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
I'm currently working on a way to clone Lexy Reed, that way, I can have a doubles session with both of her!

Lexy reed + me
Gabriella Lima + me

Omg if I could get both of them together for a triple me and the lucky gentleman could both die happy. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Hey Jules.....
You know where I’m going with this !!!!
Let’s have some playtime,
Let me know so I can hydrate
Lots of great info.

Def want a couple girls that are in to each other as much as into me. As much as I’d love to think I’m some sort of Adonis if I get what I want I can’t imag lasting long and would like to enjoy a little bit of a show. Think 40 is a bit of a milestone so I want to do it right.
I'm currently working on a way to clone Lexy Reed, that way, I can have a doubles session with both of her! Originally Posted by slubby

I did a foursome with her once...so please make one more copy...just in case!

Thanks, Slubs...
  • BLM69
  • 10-08-2018, 12:46 PM
All these women missed the most important words to the question "OK GUYS" I like how they nominate themselves as the best lol
Kylee Lynn and Ashtyn Belle
Just had a double with those two last week and I am still recovering