Encounter: Yoko @ Luxury

Date: 4/24/21
Name: Yoko
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, BBBJ, CG, MISH
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'2, beautiful face, meh body
Recommendation: Yes
Had the exact same experience - walk in - got Yoko (when she was Sansa) - same underwhelming TS & subsequent services.

Now I make appointments
You were generous to give a YES if you were shorted a full 30 minutes.
How many times have I posted that you should make an appointment, instead of just walking in? Many many times. Your experience is almost never as good, when you simply show up, sans appointment.

I have made appointments each time I saw Yoko. They were all great sessions. Probably more because Yoko is beautiful, and very open to activities, but I would not show up for anyone, period, without an appointment.
  • vadc
  • 04-25-2021, 09:59 AM
Had the exact same experience - walk in - got Yoko (when she was Sansa) - same underwhelming TS & subsequent services.

Now I make appointments Originally Posted by lsntommy
Dude, how many time Luxury promoters (spokes person) have told us... you have to make appointment at Luxury otherwise you will get a shitty session! Go to Suns where walk is welcomed.... LOL
Dude, how many time Luxury promoters (spokes person) have told us... you have to make appointment at Luxury otherwise you will get a shitty session! Go to Suns where walk is welcomed.... LOL Originally Posted by vadc
Walk ins are welcomed at both spas. Your singular goal on this Site is to fuck up Luxury, because the ''real BB'' got fired there, 3 years ago. Keep Trolling.
B getting reviews doesn't hurt her..
Walk ins are welcomed at both spas. Your singular goal on this Site is to fuck up Luxury, because the ''real BB'' got fired there, 3 years ago. Keep Trolling. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Who’s the real BB? I thought bb was honey from Pearls
Who’s the real BB? I thought bb was honey from Pearls Originally Posted by aJohnDough
She is, yes.
One of the girls let it slip during one of our conversations that Luxury girls are used to walk-ins leaving as soon as they cum. That is not right obviously, but that is what they have come to expect. Always make an appointment.
One of the girls let it slip during one of our conversations that Luxury girls are used to walk-ins leaving as soon as they cum. That is not right obviously, but that is what they have come to expect. Always make an appointment. Originally Posted by DFKDATY

This.making an appointment shows the girl you took the time to choose her so she will be more receptive
This.making an appointment shows the girl you took the time to choose her so she will be more receptive Originally Posted by Ashram
Good advice. I agree. My walk in sessions were good at the beginning but appointments were even better.

Now I make appointments Originally Posted by lsntommy
Wasn't Yoko at Jade back in the day?
Wasn't Yoko at Jade back in the day? Originally Posted by Cupsondeck
No, she was at Rainbow. Beautiful then as now..
This.making an appointment shows the girl you took the time to choose her so she will be more receptive Originally Posted by Ashram
No it doesn’t. In the little promotor head. He uses that like his prompting is bringing in biz.

It’s amazing how you think members and providers are stupid. It’s just a matter of time.

Capital
Ashram
Will be banned. Be carful Promo LLC