Encounter: Finally Boa

Date: 4-24-21
Name: Boa
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Above
Phone: Above
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: None
URL / Website: None
Activities: DATY with a hairy Bush. BBBJ and CIP.
Hair Length and Color: Dark and put up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Tall and slender. Natural ta tas and great ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice report.

Boa is one of the best and most physically desirable..
Hopefully she washed off the DNA of half this board and you didn’t taste any
Is Boa the only hairy girl in town? I love that '70's look.
Is this the same BOA from LovelyAngels?
The hairy bush was a change for me. Normally they are bald. I am digging it
Is this the same BOA from LovelyAngels? Originally Posted by loveboydodo
You are missing a letter. Lovely Angels has BOLA not Boa. I believe Boa has been around here for a while. Bola is new.
You are missing a letter. Lovely Angels has BOLA not Boa. I believe Boa has been around here for a while. Bola is new. Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382
Boa did a short stint at LA around new year, if I recall. She then went back to AMPville.
I’m not sure how anyone can say she has a great ass. She has no ass. Zero. Zilch. None. Nada.
I’m not sure how anyone can say she has a great ass. She has no ass. Zero. Zilch. None. Nada. Originally Posted by Joe Blows
You must have had a bait and switch because if you saw the real Boa her ass is absolutely round and fantastic. Very healthy looking girl. Not skinny not fat ... just perfectly shaped.
You must have had a bait and switch because if you saw the real Boa her ass is absolutely round and fantastic. Very healthy looking girl. Not skinny not fat ... just perfectly shaped. Originally Posted by Googleman
Or it could be a lack of critical analysis. Bait-and-switch is largely a myth, I'm sure it happens once in a Blue Moon, but I see that term tossed around liberally.
You know it is boa if she has the bush. Peach fuzz is not the same thing.
I want to see Boa, I think when I first joined people were saying she was hairless? I want to see hairy Boa, no peach fuzz.
I believe I was the first to see Boa, after she arrived in Dallas. one of the first, at least. Her bush was full, and DATY was fucking extraordinary. I didn't want to stop..
Bushy Boa. That's what put her on the radar