Encounter: Sophia @ Luxury

Date: 4/1/2021
Name: Sophia
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Blonde medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Milfy.
Recommendation: Yes

Brief, but worthy review. Sophia is my pick for most underrated in Dallas.
Sophia and Susan both have hot passion, but only one of them speaks fluent english and instructions are easier
looks like sofia loves to ger ass eaten,is it true?
looks like sofia loves to ger ass eaten,is it true? Originally Posted by digweed4me
Not sure about getting it eaten.

But she sure loves my tongue up her ass!
She will slap you with those TaTa’s. I had a good time with her.
Date: 4/1/2021
Name: Sophia
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Blonde medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Milfy.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by itsfotime2
Is Susan no longer at Tokyo?
looks like sofia loves to ger ass eaten,is it true? Originally Posted by digweed4me
She can handle FUHA so presumably yes
Guys. While I actually really liked Sophia and had a great session, lets not kid ourselves that shes 30 anything...I wouldnt be surprised if shes not 40 anything either...shes one of the older providers I've seen.
Sophia had a nice body. But, I didn't really enjoy my session with her. She was very bossy and wanted to upsell MSOG. When I told her a lot of AMP women offer MSOG, she got mad and said, 'Yeah, well they stupid."
I think it's because they rather have 30 minute sessions. Things are so busy with only a few places open, so I think that they would rather make 320 over 220.
I think it's because they rather have 30 minute sessions. Things are so busy with only a few places open, so I think that they would rather make 320 over 220. Originally Posted by Jarrred
??

No idea what you tried to communicate here..
I saw sophia when business was slower, and she had no issue going at it once more. I was trying to say that maybe girls would rather tell you one shot, and hope you won't bother with a massage. Then they would get another appointment or take a break with the rest of your time.

I've had sessions where it felt like they were trying to get me out asap. I'm actually surprised Sophia acted like that as I enjoyed her company because she had a soothing demeanor.
Yeah, I get it, if you go when it is busy, your time may be compressed. That's business, really. Remember, the Ladies don't control their schedules.
I have seen Sophia 3 times in a row instead of switching to another provider. She never rushes me even when time is running out. She even told me not to look at the clock and not to worry and just take my time. I really enjoy seeing her and its always a fun time with her.