Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Fbsm, L1
Hair Length and Color: Dark , short
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Medium size , good figure
Recommendation: No
So, she gave you a good massage with L1 but she didn’t give you what you wanted, so you give her a “NO” recommendation? Unless they advertised more, she met the standards of most AMPs. Hell, I would love the trinity (L1, L2, L3) from ALL providers, but it I don’t get it, but they provide a good massage, then they did there job...to me that’s a YES. If Sun’s or Luxury providers only did L1, well I would be pissed and definitely give a NO recommendation, BUT if I pay $120 total...that would be a Yes...get what you pay for.

Obviously, everyone has there own opinion, but I don’t expect more from a neighborhood AMP than L1 with a good massage.
Agreed with MyQuest - if she did a good job and did the services she's willing to do well, that's a "Yes". Going to a Sub-AMP wanting L2 or more is like going to McDonald's and being pissed you can't get a Ribeye. If you want that level of service in Plano, you have two choices that I know of, Mapleshade & Relax, and they are the exceptions, not the rule.
At McDonalds you can't expect a ribeye, but a McRib is not out of the question.

I think I lost the plot here.

Oh, right, AMPs and SubAMPs are not the same, and one big difference is that the optional service levels at the former are consistently far greater than they are at the latter. Adjust your expectations accordingly.

One man's trash is another's treasure.
They were not budging and sorry you went through that. Thank you
  • AP51
  • 05-05-2021, 05:16 PM
Agreed with MyQuest - if she did a good job and did the services she's willing to do well, that's a "Yes". Going to a Sub-AMP wanting L2 or more is like going to McDonald's and being pissed you can't get a Ribeye. If you want that level of service in Plano, you have two choices that I know of, Mapleshade & Relax, and they are the exceptions, not the rule. Originally Posted by ehhobbiest22
Also CiCi at Chan massage in Plano
  • Fore
  • 05-05-2021, 06:23 PM
So, she gave you a good massage with L1 but she didn’t give you what you wanted, so you give her a “NO” recommendation? Unless they advertised more, she met the standards of most AMPs. Hell, I would love the trinity (L1, L2, L3) from ALL providers, but it I don’t get it, but they provide a good massage, then they did there job...to me that’s a YES. If Sun’s or Luxury providers only did L1, well I would be pissed and definitely give a NO recommendation, BUT if I pay $120 total...that would be a Yes...get what you pay for.

Obviously, everyone has there own opinion, but I don’t expect more from a neighborhood AMP than L1 with a good massage. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
All I say about this is that L2 has happened there and that was my expectation , so NO expectations not met
All I say about this is that L2 has happened there and that was my expectation , so NO expectations not met Originally Posted by Fore
I wouldn’t bother w explaining yourself. Your $$ your review. Big deal it’s a big fat

NOOOOOOO

Good job
Subs are always a gamble if you don’t know who to ask for.

I always ask for the pink taco special.