A Sexy Hello from your FAV Spinner #OfficiallyUTR now :))

Hey there to all my wonderful gentlemen of the DFW.. I have truely missed you guys but am totally enjoying my new chapter in my life with school and getting my career together!! Its very time consuming & requires my focus and attention.. I apologize to those of you that have sent me a message & have not yet responded back Im hardly ever on here or check my messages due to the fact of how busy homework & school life has been keeping me!! I hope everyone is enjoying life & having fun I just wanted to give a sexy lil hello to all of you guys I havent forgot about anyone nor would I ever I have met a number of great people through my experience in the hobby that I know will for sure be life long friends!! Well if you would wish to stay in contact with me to say hello or whatever the case may be feel free to email me misstiffany008@yahoo.com because I dont want anyone to feel as if I am ignoring your messages or anything of that mannor just been super busy!! I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week enjoying this beautiful weather we have been having leading to a great weekend!! SUPERBOWL SUNDAY BABY!! lol mucho love to everyone!! XOXOXO

Hugs&Kisses
Yours Truely,
MissTiffany
You so fine, Miss Tiffany!
Thanks for your public announcement that you're UTR now, Tiffany! Haha.
Thanks for your public announcement that you're UTR now, Tiffany! Haha. Originally Posted by ShysterJon

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!!! LOL
is one amazing ass
Maybe there is a new definition of UTR that we missed somewhere.
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!!! LOL Originally Posted by LovingKayla
me too... i thought utr meant you are UNDER the radar.

All of that aside, good luck with everything hun.
Maybe there is a new definition of UTR that we missed somewhere. Originally Posted by pyramider
Given that there is a provider, who posts ads, with UTR in her name...
I look forward to your weekly ad now that you are UTR.
Even UTR Tiffany is awesome. Good luck sweetie, we will have to stay in touch.

Saw her like 10 days ago, I felt like I was back in HS.
Thanks for your public announcement that you're UTR now, Tiffany! Haha. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Next thing you know she is going to call one of us and give him the silent treatment!

Tiff I wish you well going UTR and I hope to meet you one day.
  • fawn
  • 02-02-2012, 06:26 AM
+1
Lol haha i have my blonde moments but id thought itd be nice to give my last lil goodbyes & let yall know but anywho you guys takes care!! Lol xoxoxo
don't go baby!!!
Congrats on your new life MissTiffany - I only wish you the best and I'm sure glad we had a chance to meet.