A New Convoy Is Forming In Hondurous....

The article you cited had nothing to do with El Chapo, and your post about El Chapo has nothing to do with this thread.

So again, my reading skills are just fine, but that you've gone so far off topic about convoys of illegals and border security that it leads one to question how you could possibly derive such comments from the written material presented.

BTW, do you have a list costing out what El Chapo's people spent in labor, time and equipment to help him escape? If you did, you might -- repeat "might" -- realize and understanding that these approaching illegals don't have that kind of coin in their pockets. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You are the perfect little trumpkin, My original post was about illegals coming through a tunnel., If anything was off topic it was your yammering. Don't try to blame me for your fuckups.
The article you cited had nothing to do with El Chapo, and your post about El Chapo has nothing to do with this thread.

So again, my reading skills are just fine, but that you've gone so far off topic about convoys of illegals and border security that it leads one to question how you could possibly derive such comments from the written material presented.

BTW, do you have a list costing out what El Chapo's people spent in labor, time and equipment to help him escape? If you did, you might -- repeat "might" -- realize and understanding that these approaching illegals don't have that kind of coin in their pockets.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
At least El Chapo isn't a liar like Trump. He also payed for his own tunnel.
You are the perfect little trumpkin, My original post was about illegals coming through a tunnel., If anything was off topic it was your yammering. Don't try to blame me for your fuckups. Originally Posted by bamscram
This thread is about convoys of illegals marching against the unsecured borders of the United States. The fuckup of introducing the off-topic subject of El Chapo is on you.

At least El Chapo isn't a liar like Trump. He also payed for his own tunnel. Originally Posted by themystic
This thread is about convoys of illegals marching against the unsecured borders of the United States. The subject of El Chapo is off-topic.
At least El Chapo isn't a liar like Trump. He also payed for his own tunnel. Originally Posted by themystic
This is a very disturbing post! el chapo is not a liar? No he is a sociopath a known terrorist lowlife and well; everyone knows the rest! Is this your best effort tm? smdh!
el chapo pays for things in blood and deaths! Can you tm defend that?
Defend that ! We all know your stance. hitler kim elchapo is better than POTUS? You're in a corner! GOTCHA by your own posts again!! Keep posting!!!!!!! Good Job!
By the powers that be, please accept your participation trophy! Try a little harder next time!
This is a very disturbing post! el chapo is not a liar? No he is a sociopath a known terrorist lowlife and well; everyone knows the rest! Is this your best effort tm? smdh!
el chapo pays for things in blood and deaths! Can you tm defend that?
Defend that ! We all know your stance. hitler kim elchapo is better than POTUS? You're in a corner! GOTCHA by your own posts again!! Keep posting!!!!!!! Good Job!
By the powers that be, please accept your participation trophy! Try a little harder next time! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Get off your spiritual hilltop WD. I cant hear you from up there.
Heres what Trump says about it

"el chapo pays for things in blood and deaths! Can you tm defend that? Defend that ! We all know your stance."

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...C&&FORM=VRDGAR
OHHHH did that make hims sniffle? It will be ok! Nothing has happened to your blankie or binky! All the other trophies that were given to others were better, bigger and prettier because those participants actually tried!
OHHHH did that make hims sniffle? It will be ok! Nothing has happened to your blankie or binky! All the other trophies that were given to others were better, bigger and prettier because those participants actually tried! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Im sorry Winn Dixie. I did all teary eyed. I was so depressed after what you said about me not getting as many trophies as a kid. With the caravan getting closer everyday I realized I needed to lighten up. I got my blankie and snuggled up with my binky, thought about what you said and put on a "feel good" movie from back when America was Great

Heres the movie I watched. I feel so much better. Did you make this?

Thank you Buddy!!!!!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...9&&FORM=VDRVRV
Alright! That was a good movie!
Alright! That was a good movie! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I got teary eyed WD. I forgot about politics lol. It was a good movie
  • oeb11
  • 01-20-2019, 08:03 AM
No One needs to be teary eyed over knowing provocation
The author of such provocative posts knows better

just trying to get a rise out of others by advocating the unthinkable.
El chapo cannot be POTUS for the same reason as the Arnold.

Laugh and move on!
Author is capable of much better debate. Please!
No One needs to be teary eyed over knowing provocation
The author of such provocative posts knows better

just trying to get a rise out of others by advocating the unthinkable.
El chapo cannot be POTUS for the same reason as the Arnold.

Laugh and move on!
Author is capable of much better debate. Please! Originally Posted by oeb11
Your right oeb. I think Mexico are bad actors. This crisis at the border and caravan could be solved " in 15 minutes".

Here is Mexico's response

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...7&&FORM=VRDGAR
This thread is about convoys of illegals marching against the unsecured borders of the United States. The fuckup of introducing the off-topic subject of El Chapo is on you.

This thread is about convoys of illegals marching against the unsecured borders of the United States. The subject of El Chapo is off-topic.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Proving once again your skills suck, I did not introduce the El Chapo tunnel, but you did give it a 1+.
Proving once again your skills suck, I did not introduce the El Chapo tunnel, but you did give it a 1+. Originally Posted by bamscram
Again you are off the topic which is about convoy of illegals moving towards the U.S.
Again you are off the topic which is about convoy of illegals moving towards the U.S. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
get back on topic IB. Overall you are pretty good but sometimes you drift. This is just a friendly warning as I have no authority to monitor or keep you from posting. But please try to stay on topic in the future. Love you Brother
Again you are off the topic which is about convoy of illegals moving towards the U.S. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Off topic.