Encounter: Roxy International the theme park I has reopened!

Date: Late August
Name: Roxy International
Phone: After screening
Email Address: N/a
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=55465
City: Central Arkansas
State: Arkansas
Address: Central Arkansas
Activities: All the park rides! Bumper cars, Carousel, Cliff hanger, Gyro tower, Matterhorn, Pirate ship, Roller coaster, Zipper, Tunnel of Love and a few other rides I probably forgot about!
Hair Length and Color: Long blond and lovely
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful blond with blue eyes. Curves in all the right places. Smooth skin with a couple tattoos. One Hell of a nice ass that loves to be spanked! Full natural breast that are perfect in your face and more than a handful to be had, C or D cup best guess. Well manicured and smells better than the fair food and much tastier!
Recommendation: Yes
Great review on Roxy! Thanks for sharing
Is there contact information for her
Thanks Parttimehobbyist! It is nice she is back in the saddle again. A real gem.
I have never had the pleasure of meeting Roxy. But that needs to change and soon. Have heard many good things about her.
Roxy rocks! I hope NWA trips are part of her return plan.
I believe in her welcome back thread that was closed she mentioned visiting NWA at some point.
I have never had the pleasure of meeting Roxy. But that needs to change and soon. Have heard many good things about her. Originally Posted by austin88998833
I failed to mention above that I really enjoyed the review. It was clear, succinct, and to the point. I enjoyed reading about all of the amusement park rides. Particularly this one:

https://youtu.be/M4K7XZGeHTE?t=38s
Thanks Austin! Yes she is so fun to see. She enjoys her time with you and that makes a difference. She makes it feel like coming home to your girlfriend after a 2 month break and she is so happy to see you!
Nice review! No Tilt-A-Whirl?
That sounds exctitng!
BTW, Roxy International's reopening sounds like a blast! Those rides and the fair food smell reference got me excited. Your recommendation means a lot, and if I ever find myself in Central Arkansas in late August, I'll definitely check it out. I already visited the top amusement parks in the united states, and it was so fun. Thanks for sharing the fun, fellow enthusiast!