Brown face Trudeau!!!!!

Are you still waiting for the gay version of "Love Island"?

https://ew.com/tv/2019/06/18/cbs-love-island-interview/ Originally Posted by lustylad

This must be a personal hell for you.
This must be a personal hell for you. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Does your face stay brown, or do you wash occasionally?
Does your face stay brown, or do you wash occasionally? Originally Posted by LexusLover
This must be a personal hell for you.
Laughing at you so hard does occasionally get painful, but ....

.... it's pain worth suffering like thinking of you voting for the fat female who can't walk down stairs!!!!!! (Or win elections!!!!) You actually thought she would win? You've shown your ignorance enough to justify the label.
Laughing at you so hard does occasionally get painful, but ....

.... it's pain worth suffering like thinking of you voting for the fat female who can't walk down stairs!!!!!! (Or win elections!!!!) You actually thought she would win? You've shown your ignorance enough to justify the label. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He said the exact same thing to a poster in a different thread. He must think he’s onto something.
He said the exact same thing to 4 posters in 3 different threads. He must think he’s onto something. Originally Posted by bambino
FTFY. We're on to what a witless, repetitive troll he is.
FTFY. We're on to what a witless, repetitive troll he is. Originally Posted by lustylad
Poor guy, he’s run out of material.
Poor guy, he’s run out of material. Originally Posted by bambino
I don't think he had much to begin with. Occasionally made me chuckle but never had any substance. One liners exhaust him.
I don't think he had much to begin with. Occasionally made me chuckle but never had any substance. One liners exhaust him. Originally Posted by lustylad
You and Bambi can have a good chuckle after you finish pegging Bambi up his ass. Then you can watch a Joe Paterno document about winning
Just a poetic genius.

Just a poetic genius.

Originally Posted by piggly wiggly
You and Bambi can have a good chuckle after you finish pegging Bambi up his ass. Then you can watch a Joe Paterno document about winning Originally Posted by themystic
I certainly hope Paterno didn't know about the DPST gay person (Sandusky) on his staff and condone homosexual sex.