CBJ is really that big of a deal?

I prefer BBBJ but if a girl is someone I really want to see I would still see a CBJ only provider, the difference is I probably wouldnt be a regular with her since I do value a good BBBJ.

I dont understand not reviewing due to not wanting people to know you saw a CBJ girl.

also about reviews not being about whether a girl does BBBJ, to me the activities are a big part of the review. some guys like BBBJ some guys want a girl that does DFK etc and the reviews let you find what you want.
If you weren't 250 miles away I'd review you!
  • Rezo
  • 09-10-2011, 06:59 PM
We all have criteria for GFE.

Mine.......... multy rings, DFK, multy positions, the full paid for hour, BBBJ. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
that sounds about right except I don't always get a full hour with my real girlfriend
I don't mind either as long as the client is married or fixed or has a clean bill of health...It's the younger ones I don't trust lol...They come from my generation, which is risky business right there lmao...

XOXOXOX
Lacy
I am trying to remember the last time I had a "fantasy" of a CBJ......since we are "paying" for the fantasy......ijs.
NAN, I prefer latex over dick. Shouldn't I be surprised of your reply? Originally Posted by MotoRider
Does the condom lube make DFK better?
Damn, Rezo. That cartoon chick your in avatar is FINE AS HELL!!

If I was a cartoon dude I would TEAR THAT SHIT UP!!!

Of all the cbj's I've ever had, oh around a dozen that I can think of, maybe 3-4 of them were what I would call great.

It's NOT a dealbreaker necessarily, but I would be inclined to look around for better options. When you've gone awhile without a bbbj, then you finally get one....ohhh, there's no other feeling quite like it.
Not a big deal for me I don't mind a glove with the love considering how many clients a provider could have in a given week.If she has herpes or aids she is going to spread it to the whole bbbj crowd (and not tell a soul) pretty quick through the most popular providers 1st and then through whoever they see.If you like bbbj more power to you but I'm 51 and I would like to live a little longer and stay out of that particular loop until it runs it's course.Not to mention the wife would wonder where she got herpes and then kill me in my sleep one way or the other I'm a dead man so fuck that lol
I just wanted to make a point that everybody have a choice...I can care less who give bbj its just not my thing esp being in the medical field for 8yrs. I always practice safe sex because everything that look good is not always good but every single provider is different in so many ways. I just wanted to hear your opinions...Now i have a better understanding on ppl sexual beliefs and as far as the reviews go you guys can see me secretly all you want even if I am the only provider that choose to give you cbj but at least my skills have you coming back...lol
CBJ is garbage, but tolerated easier at spas compared to indies. You offer CBJ, I offer my business elsewhere.....as do most people. You ladies (well most) offer a gfe experience, and GFE doesn't include CBJ.
  • money
  • 09-11-2011, 08:59 AM
My vote is for BBBJ (WINNING)
If it is done well, it is hard for me to tell the difference. BUT, when she doesn't do BBBJ, it does kill the fantasy that she is my girlfriend. So it's not truly GFE.
  • Trey
  • 09-11-2011, 10:27 AM
I have never used a provider as my fantasy GF. Some of you truly need to get on a dating site and find a real girl friend.
I have never used a provider as my fantasy GF. Some of you truly need to get on a dating site and find a real girl friend. Originally Posted by trey
Yikes, who wants a REAL girlfriend? Thats just wrong.
I've never voluntarily had a session with a CBJ. I don't see why anyone would not want to reveiw a lady and say that they got a CBJ. It's not like it is going to do anything to the hobbyist.