The funniest gift ever......

Often I'm surprised by amazing lovers and their gift giving kindness. But I must say this one tops them all! Those who truly know me, know deep down inside I'm simply a nerdy nympho addicted to climaxing who just so happens to enjoy the company of caucasian men. Not saying I don't love all races i'm simply saying I live in Austin where .08% AA 60% being women. Simple math. For every AA man theres 80 more.....

Any who I admire a guy who pays attention to detail, great book and a pair of pumps (that fit), this has to be the funniest yet most original gift ever. And surprisingly the book is written by an ex playmate and actually very insightful hence the late bedside post.

What are some of your best,worst,odd,or embarrassing gifts you may have received or given?
That's great summer, I got to read that book.
Embarrassing gift is my category of choice. I often will select a bottle of wine to give to the provider. Once I was in a rush to get out of the house and set the bottle down on the kitchen table so I could pack my briefcase. When I was ready to dash out the door, I grabbed the bottle nearest my briefcase--an empty from the night before--and left the house.

You can script the rest of the story. Today, somewhere, she is posting on a forum about the knothead who gifted her with an empty pinot bottle.
Oh no how terrible, Im sure hope you did a great job in the bed...maybe she wont hate you to much
I gave sea monkeys to a provider. Kind of an inside joke, but I've never turned to that as my gift of choice before! What girls doesn't want sea monkeys
Im actually curious as to what a sea monkey looks like now!
LOl, I bought those things when I was young lol

they were DOA

Boy Scout Magazine....1979..... ordered those guys.... and was set up for disappointment....

But made some cash, from the cards you could order out of that magazine...