Has this happened while hobbying?

Just a thought. Have there been any cases, documented or reported, where a hobbyist finds a lump in the breast of a provider? I haven't been in the hobby for very long. And even less time on this board. I did a simple search and found the closest thread.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...=breast+cancer

The odds of detection must be better than normal. I understand HIPAA somewhat, but pondering this with all the pink in public and private makes me want to ask for anecdotes.
Almost without exception, every provider I've met has found a lump in my pants.
@cover me lol
If a hobbyist somehow found a lump in my breast that I never noticed prior, then I would be super grateful of course.
OP, in addition to the lump, are you looking for a discount?
Campaigns like "Save the Boobies" that sexualize breast cancer awareness, and womens' breasts in relation to breast cancer always did seem strange to me. It gives the perception that women and their body parts are worth saving, not inherently, but because of male sexual desire.

After reading Squeeze breasts to fight cancer, I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't want to experience manual squeezing therapy that may avert breast cancer in the context of being in a session with a client.

Wrong Houston hobbyist.