Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Los Angeles
State: California
Address: Francisquito Ave In Baldwin Park area
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Body rub, CBJ, CFS, GFE
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long dark brown hair, sexy eyes..beautiful smile.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5’4”, 130 lbs, DD cups, sexy and smelled nice
The Rest of the Story: Called and set up appointment.
When I arrived I expected to get assigned to an Asian provider, but Sandra stepped in.
Gorgeous lady from Miami. Tanned skin. Not a tiny lady, but smelled great and huge breasts. She started with a great sensual body rub. Her hands never left my body, even as she walked around the table to reposition, she draped her hands over me..letting me know where she was. She got on top of me while I was face down in her one piece and gently allowed herself to straddle my leg. On the turn, she disrobed completely exposing those delightful breasts. Cover went on and she began a nice but quite short CBJ. Slide me in a started to ride me hard. Lots of dfks and wonderfully beautiful hair smell caressing my face. I then went for standing mish and she again played like we had known each other for years. Very sensual and slow. A bit of PSE...dirty talk and finished in cover. Tip was never asked, just assumed. Standard 60 min room fee + gratuity for services.
Excellent 1 hr. As I left, mamasan with enormous breasts dangling and no bra, hugged me and told me next time - “beautiful Korean girl”.
Recommendation: Yes