URL / Website: Na
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Hotel in irving
Activities: Dfk, bls, dt (brief), bbbj, cowgirl, doggy, Mish, msog
Hair Length and Color: Black long and wavy, fixed nicely
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: 5'5, pretty Asian lady. Big bolt on titties. Decent ass for an Asian lady, sexy shapely legs, pretty face, big dsls, nice skin, maybe 105 lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
She is a great visit!!!
Always!
Based on the description (Asian, etc,) I think this Bunny might be the same as NaughtyBunny I met recently and I used a different phone number for texting and voice: +1 469 516 3823. I apologize if this is a different Bunny but I thought it would be useful info if I am correct.
Based on the description (Asian, etc,) I think this Bunny might be the same as NaughtyBunny I met recently and I used a different phone number for texting and voice: +1 469 516 3823. I apologize if this is a different Bunny but I thought it would be useful info if I am correct. Originally Posted by Silverfox#
Right, that sounds like Naughty Bunny. She is really naughty. I also use 496-516-3823.
That number looks correct, yes
She is a great visit and CIA is awesome!
She has never been CIA and your posting is definitely fake.
I really enjoy reading the fake reviews by people who just joined and all the comments by people who don't have reviews.
Fun stuff.
My review is certainly real - not sure what "CIA" means...
My review is certainly real - not sure what "CIA" means... Originally Posted by Ribald_gent
You say "Hotel in Irving" and you list the city as Dallas? Which is it?
The review is fine. She does not like CIA and that is the quik way to get on her do not see list. Location Stemmons area Dallas.
  • tom51
  • 07-19-2020, 10:24 AM
Has anyone seen bunny lately i have text her several times and no reply after seeing her 5 times and always awesome time
Same here. She hasn't responded to texts for 2 or 3 weeks.
  • tom51
  • 07-20-2020, 07:27 AM
bummer guess another good one is gone time to find new asian babe