President Trump: America is heading towards communism

• oeb11
  • 07-22-2021, 07:45 PM
https://www.oann.com/president-trump...rds-communism/

President Trump has put the mainstream media on blast and has accused Democrats of leading America towards communism. On Tuesday, Trump was interviewed on the Michael Savage Show, where he blasted the media for protecting Joe Biden and his fellow Democrats.
Trump went on to criticize Biden for allowing illegal immigrants to flood into the U.S., leading to a crime wave and COVID-19 infection surges in border states. The 45th president also discussed election integrity and the importance of securing U.S. elections against fraud.
He said back in 2016 he was able to catch the establishment off guard, but in 2020 they were ready for him. President Trump did not confirm if he would be running again in 2024, however, he did say his supporters would be happy when he makes his announcement.
Trump said under Biden the U.S. is trending toward a level of leftism never before seen in its’ history.
well yes
Bullshit, trump will say anything to try and stay relevant. Fuck him.
Dems are scared shitless he’s going to end up speaker and trying to outlaw it.
Trump's favorite music group was the Mamas and Papas and favorite song....Dream a Little Dream of Me.
Trump has a big mouth that won't stay shut, and will insult anyone. He is trying to stay relevant so he can collect as much money as possible before he fades away. He won't run again.

News opinion pages: The US was as close to a dictatorship under Trump as it has ever been.
I’m not seeing it as so far fetched. Everybody knows 22 is gonna be a bloodbath for dems who have fucked up everything they touched, and Trump is the most popular Rep politician by a million miles. Only thing holding him back would be his own perception of it being a demotion. Call me crazy but he doesn’t seem like the type to be an underling.

I’d say the chance of him not running for President in 24 are 20% at best. Although as speaker he’d have subpoena power and possibly oust the current fraudulent White House occupants, putting him in office again before 24.
Its the frog in the pot argument , nobody sees the forest for the trees
Side note hasn't Big T been right about almost everything he's said Covid, big Tech( and gover) Doc god hmm
President Trump has...accused Democrats of leading America towards communism. Originally Posted by oeb11
Dems are scared shitless he’s going to end up speaker and trying to outlaw it. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Trump isn't gonna end up anything but broke and wearing a jump suit to match his face.
I’m not seeing it as so far fetched. Everybody knows 22 is gonna be a bloodbath for dems who have fucked up everything they touched, and Trump is the most popular Rep politician by a million miles. Only thing holding him back would be his own perception of it being a demotion. Call me crazy but he doesn’t seem like the type to be an underling.

I’d say the chance of him not running for President in 24 are 20% at best. Although as speaker he’d have subpoena power and possibly oust the current fraudulent White House occupants, putting him in office again before 24. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You don't just magically become speaker. I highly doubt he will be running for anything ever again. He is a loser.
AFAIK the Speaker is chosen by the members of the majority party. Trump owns the party so could easily twist enough arms to get the post. As unthinkable as it is to crazies, if he wants it he’s got it.

I doubt he’ll want it tho. Bummer because the meltdowns would be epic.
[url]
Trump said under Biden the U.S. is trending toward a level of leftism never before seen in its’ history. Originally Posted by oeb11
Trump also warned us that our 401k's would ''go to zero'' if Biden was elected. Today the Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500 closed at all-time highs.

The Orange Turd lies every time he speaks.
Wrong =/= Lie

He’s not done yet though, they’ll be coming to raid retirement savings sooner or later. That pool of money is just too deep for democrats not to dive into.
AFAIK the Speaker is chosen by the members of the majority party. Trump owns the party so could easily twist enough arms to get the post. As unthinkable as it is to crazies, if he wants it he’s got it.

I doubt he’ll want it tho. Bummer because the meltdowns would be epic. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
And the Majority party is???? Trump doesn't own a fucking thing politically. The GOP would nominate a senior member before trump.