Thanks for the ride!!!!

Hi guys. Wanted to let you know that I am officially retired. I know that I said May 30, however, as with a lot in life, things and situations change. Obviously, it is a good thing.

I am honoring my pre-books for the next 2 weeks and will fill a few more slots, but after that...no more Taylor Love. I wanted to thank each and every one of you that I've had the pleasure of meeting. If you've met me, you know how sincere of a person I am, so you know that I mean this. Thank you all for always treating me like a lady, I have had no bad experiences, thanks for this board and P411. I will miss A LOT of you, but you knew I wouldn't be doing this for long.....It's not me.

I will be deleting my accounts and disappearing. I hope to run into some of you one day in passing, Again, you really hold a special place in my heart for the treatment you have given me and the quality time we spent together.

Regards,
Tay Tay

"And that's all I gotta say about that!"
Forrest Gump
Best wishes babe
Best wishes and I'm lucky to have met you. You are a great person and I wish you all of the luck in the future. You will be greatly missed.
Best to ya sugar!
Hoped to meet you! But definitely wishing you the best! !!!! Wishing you the best of everything in life!
I haven't meet u yet and wished that I did. Best wishes .
See ya soon.
See ya soon. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
Oh God, I hope not.... lol...Retiring means not working again.. Giggles
Good luck chick!! And of course if there's anything you need feel free to just lemme know..
Kisses,
Keri
No, thank YOU for the ride. I was happy to be able to stay in the saddle for the full eight seconds! lol

Take care
I'm upset that I never got the opportunity to meet you in person but I enjoyed your presence here on the boards.

Good Luck and Best Wishes!!