trump acts like a rich kid and throws tantrum

Are you now defending A Rapist, Kavanaugh?. Im sure you defend a few good people as well Originally Posted by themystic
And your proof of this...just what I thought
It's in all the papers. Sources close to hildebeest say she is running. Enjoy!!! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Sources close to Trump say he will be running as a democrat next time.
And your proof of this...just what I thought Originally Posted by bb1961
What were you thinking? She took a lie detector test and passed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO-F7umZteY

You have a right to defend a rapist like Kavanaugh and a Liar like Trump. But truthful law abiding citizens have the right to voice their views as well. They will both be impeached
Sources close to Trump say he will be running as a democrat next time. Originally Posted by bamscram

Everyone here noticed how you didn't cite a source to your claim whereas a source was cited in the post you responded to.
  • oeb11
  • 01-24-2019, 12:04 PM
BS - no source, no credibility as to Trump running as a DPST.

Statement is just BS

I would like to see that happen
DPST Trump v Republican such as Pence.
Sounds good to me!!!

Everyone here noticed how you didn't cite a source to your claim whereas a source was cited in the post you responded to. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Everybody but you knew it was a joke.
BS - no source, no credibility as to Trump running as a DPST.

Statement is just BS

I would like to see that happen
DPST Trump v Republican such as Pence.
Sounds good to me!!! Originally Posted by oeb11

Excuse me here is one more.
Everybody but you knew it was a joke. Originally Posted by bamscram
Not coming from you they didn't. Trump will run as a Republican.
Not coming from you they didn't. Trump will run as a Republican. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

No shit what a revolution. IB had an idea.
No shit what a revolution. IB had an idea. Originally Posted by bamscram
Trump's idea came from the informed and professional men and women working border patrol. Those who are rejecting the informed and professional opinion of men and women working border patrol are sniffing the odious and mind-warping vapors spewing from beneath Nancy's skirt.

You have a right to defend a rapist like Kavanaugh and a Liar like Trump. But truthful law abiding citizens have the right to voice their views as well. They will both be impeached
Originally Posted by themystic
That would be a lie. No one ever saw all of the components of the lie detector test. Grassley wrote a letter to Ford's lawyers demanding they be turned over to the Senate committee, and those lawyers never delivered. Grassley turned parts of the investigation over to the DOJ -- especially the ones who admitted they lied.

You have a right to defend a rapist like Kavanaugh and a Liar like Trump. But truthful law abiding citizens have the right to voice their views as well. They will both be impeached Originally Posted by themystic
The same reason lie detector tests are admissible in court...I see she had a long line of supporting witnesses to corroborate her STORY...ANYONE??? NICE TRY!!
Impeached...didn't you say that before Trump took office?? How long are we suppose to wait