What to do about fake reviews?

Did anyone read about this. Fake reviews were done by UC LE according to this case in order to get premium access for whatever reason

https://projects.seattletimes.com/20...titution-bust/ Originally Posted by hornygoatman69
Interesting the owner “ shot himself in the head “
I've seen a few reviews, where a Reviewer obviously copped from my previous review of the same Provider.. always within 10 days of my having posted a review. in those cases, I view it as someone trying to gain premium access, the review itself looks accurate. not that it is okay, but it's not defamatory.

as stated, the best rebuttal is to post and say it didn't happen. I don't think enough Providers do that. I like the idea of "this review is being challenged", as someone above posted. that would really tell us a lot.. sometimes ladies post that a review is fake, and it is pure damage control. they do a poor job at defending themselves, typically, and end up digging their own graves.
Did anyone read about this. Fake reviews were done by UC LE according to this case in order to get premium access for whatever reason

https://projects.seattletimes.com/20...titution-bust/ Originally Posted by hornygoatman69

Giving PA for posting a review and paying for PA is a bad idea all around, not only because it has misinformation and misrepresentation in the fake reviews, but also LE can do them and get pertinent info after they get access to do busts.
....it has misinformation and misrepresentation in the fake reviews, but also LE can do them and get pertinent info after they get access to do busts. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

Similar incident happened here back in April..

I've done reviews weeks after an encounter so that the provider doesn't recognize me when I revisit. Sometime it's been too long, my memories and guess work are inaccurate which may lead to misunderstand as a fake review. And yes, there are fake reviews out there such as LE will do so they can gain premium access.