Scuba and DATY

I have to say, this was the most exhilarating experience ever. My recent vacation trip was in a far far away remote island crossing the international zone.

I had to take a 2 hour scuba crash course in order to participate. It was a one on one lesson with an oh so handsome scuba instructor. I noticed he had shark bites on his arm which for some sick reason, turned me on Lol

We flirted the whole time while in the resort pool during my lessons. He had a very heavy accent and his english was quite broken.

Finally, off to take that dive plunge...ears in pain, I am panicking at this point trying not to use up my whole entire supply of oxygen in 5 minutes.

He brings me close to him, making me straddle his thigh with both my legs so I can see his signing instructions.

Relaxed finally and more at ease, I stay clenched to him allowing him to guide the path under the sea. He points out Nemo and other tropical fish along with beautiful reefs. Meanwhile, my hand wonders to his crotch and he gives me a look of surprise. I pull my titty out and with no hesitation, he takes his mouthpiece off and starts sucking a way!

Next thing I know, he is going down south and trying to pull my bikini bottoms down, but instead, I assist by just sliding it to the side. He was incredibly skilled in managing the use of his tongue and lips on my pussy while holding his breath.

I was looking around to see if any shark or eels were off in the corner staring at us but we were all alone, at the bottom of the ocean, fondling each other and doing things I never imagined could be done down there.

Needless to say, I received a very generous discount for the excursion but he was tipped very well by me for his professionalism

I am still in disbelief of that whole encounter and how the heck am I ever going to top that now?

Anyway, just wanted to share that crazy experience and ask if anyone has ever done anything like that deep down in the ocean?
Can I get the name of this remote island and the scuba instructor pretty please?
LOL

Sounds awesome! Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Thank you Miss Berkleigh and yesss...he will need references for verification and screening so you can use me Lol
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-05-2015, 01:03 AM
I am certified and have passport... Please share your um.. Dive master.
That's one of those experiences that stands on it's own and shouldn't be measured against any others. My bet is the scuba instructor feels like the luckiest dude on the planet.

Glad to hear you had a great vacation...even more glad your sexy ass is back in DFW!
Sounds like you were the predator this time Miss Bliss. You horny little shark LOL
My SCUBA instructor had some T-shirts made up with the phrase "it is not necessary to keep your head above water" with an interesting logo. Made me laugh.
Need golf lessons? I have a 20 handicap though. Closer to par at DATY. Thanks for the well composed, entertaining post Bliss.
Damn Bliss, that was hot!!!!!! I could actually vision the scuba dive with you.....
I was on a dive trip years ago to Cozumel with a group of crazies, and I saw several "nude-a-fish" swimming around me on their way to more secluded spots! Thanks Bliss for bringing back that memory!
I am certified and have passport... Please share your um.. Dive master. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
~Ze~ you're back!!
Hope you are doing well
So that's where that fishy smell comes from.....
I guess that is where the term 'muff diving' came from. And with that muff, I would have drowned because I wouldn't have had the presence of mind to breathe.
We called it having a dive fuck buddy. The buddy system is the only way to dive. The dive fuck buddy makes the dive safer and more fun and makes the mandatory surface intervals more tolerable too!

My dive instructor was insane, but awesome. He had such great buoyancy control that he'd dive in with just a tank in his hand, no regulator or bcd, open the valve a tiny bit, catch the bubble in his mouth and breathe it in. If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have believed it. That kind of oxygen efficiency(to operate on air the volume of your mouth as opposed to the volume of your lungs) means he could probably have an extended underwater DATY session.
As for topping the experience, have you considered skydatying?