STANKY TWAT

I had some STANKY STUFF the other day..

The session started off ok with some GOOD HEAD.

Then I wanted DOGGY STYLE and got a GOOD WIFF of that STANKY STUFF I nearly GAGGED...

Now I've lost my enthusiasm to HOBBY..

Twats are like a box of chocolates....You never know what you're gonna get....
Don't leave us hanging on that one man. Name the name to save others the grief!
I bet he's too chickenshit to name her.

Give up the name! This is all about info sharing!
I had a familiar experience with a BP provider in Richmond, the smell of urine was in the air. But seriously, who is she?
Aunt Ester......LOL
I had some STANKY STUFF the other day..

The session started off ok with some GOOD HEAD.

Then I wanted DOGGY STYLE and got a GOOD WIFF of that STANKY STUFF I nearly GAGGED...

Now I've lost my enthusiasm to HOBBY..

Twats are like a box of chocolates....You never know what you're gonna get.... Originally Posted by JimiHendrix

Actually, you can be sure of what you are going to get, if she is a dependable provider who has excellent TCB/BCD skills on a consistent basis through reviews of different guys and other back channel info. But, because guys (WKs) defend many providers actions and use of the YMMV card, that number will never be higher than probably 50% of VP providers. The other guys in this thread are right, you should name the provider, if not, this is a waste of a thread.
More of the OP's drama queen, bullshit immaturity...Grow up dude or smoke her ass in a review like you did on your Chassidy Adam's 'Bloody punchbowl' review....This shit reeks of your 'bone to pick' YourFantasy21, look-at-me-be-an-ass, Alert.
More of the OP's drama queen, bullshit immaturity...Grow up dude or smoke her ass in a review like you did on your Chassidy Adam's 'Bloody punchbowl' review....This shit reeks of your 'bone to pick' YourFantasy21, look-at-me-be-an-ass, Alert. Originally Posted by ManSlut

It was nice and peaceful around here while you were gone...How bout leaving again....JACKASS...LOL

You know you have OPTIONS...One is.....You don't have to read nor post any comments on anything that I submit...TRY THAT OUT for a while AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT HOW BIG MY DICK IS..

I was told that you had been asking about my dick...I don't go that way BUDDY...

I guess that's why you call yourself MANSLUT...
^^^Why should I leave or ignore you? You don't bother me and I find Drama Queens very entertaining to the point I get banned pointing out the truth about y'all's bullshit.

I love the Eccie Channel and members like you are almost as good as the people on the Maury Show or Steve or Jerry Springer.
I wish you would quit editing your posts Jimi...Now ask yourself, why would I ask about your dick when I think you have a vagina?
Ok which lady is it? The suspense is killing me.
I wish you would quit editing your posts Jimi...Now ask yourself, why would I ask about your dick when I think you have a vagina? Originally Posted by ManSlut
LMFAO, good one!!!
Stank Twat is no good Jimi I had one that almost made me throw up its a damn shame too because she was a looker her puss smelled like it was sour. I also had an episode in West Tx nice spanish girl it smelled like a dump I lied and said I came so she would go and not feel bad about herself I was like 5 to 10 min into it I paid her the full amount and never called her again
I wish you would quit editing your posts Jimi...Now ask yourself, why would I ask about your dick when I think you have a vagina? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Yohimbebrother gave you props for this lame come back...

Just to show how slow and stupid you are...

It took you nearly an half hour to come up with that...

Did you GOOGLE that comeback or did you have someone to help you with that?

You're one of those guys that live up in here like it's FACEBOOK...

I told you...STOP asking these women about my DICK...

You're so lame and sad over there behind your computer screen sending these women PM's, text messages and calling asking them if Jimi is their favorite, how big is his dick, I can't share you with him.

If anyone has the vagina it must be you...The way you're riding my DICK you must want me to fuck you..You can't have any of DEEZZZ NUTS....I told you before...I don't swing that way BUDDY...There are T-GIRLS up in here that will take care of you...I'll pass that hat so we can take up a donation to get you fucked...Ole BitchAss Fool...

Lame Ass