Provider: Carmen
Phone: Na
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: Na
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Fitzhugh and 2nd
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: THE BEST FUCKING DT BBBJCIMNQNS BALL LICKING EVER!
Session Length: 15 mins
Fee: 20
Hair Color and Length: Black, shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short, slim, nice ass, nice b cups, holds her self great for her age
Recommendation: Yes
  • BLM69
  • 11-06-2015, 04:14 PM
Nice find, sounds like shes had plenty of practice in the bj department.
Damnit.. got to get her number..
any way to contact her
hard to find a good Hispanic in that region... lets get some contact info
Ill look for her and only her next time i go
  • BLM69
  • 11-09-2015, 02:03 PM
I'm in a mood for a latina this week
I need that Mujer's fucking digits!
Alright you horny mother f****** I went over there today and I found her within minutes she was standing in a corner of 2nd and Jamaica by the convenience store I gotta bareback b****** deep throat action finger in the ass tity play ball licking and guess what ... bare service was on the menu I had to ask for a condom because I didn't have one but you can creampie her i paid $25 for everything. ..
Pm me for number
Alright you horny mother f****** I went over there today and I found her within minutes she was standing in a corner of 2nd and Jamaica by the convenience store I gotta bareback b****** deep throat action finger in the ass tity play ball licking and guess what ... bare service was on the menu I had to ask for a condom because I didn't have one but you can creampie her i paid $25 for everything. ..
Pm me for number Originally Posted by ttrx769
Pm me for number Originally Posted by ttrx769