Ladies.... a little guidance please

Good evening all. Hope your weekends are going well.

I was curious on the ladies opinion here (Guys whom have experience in this are welcome too).

First off I'm married. My wife doesnt perform to my sexual standards, hence what led me to eccie years ago in the first place. But we moved back to Fort Worth this summer and with expense of that I took a break from the hobby. But I still have my urges. I've put up a craigslist ad recently looking for a younger lady whom needs some help whom would be able to meet once or twice a week for a BJ. I was thinking 40 for nothing special, 50 for CIM, and 60 for COF/COT.

Now first off I understand you ladies are professionals for the most part here and the rates you might personally ask for are completely different from a young amateur just needing some extra cash month to month.

But I would be curious if my offerings seem fair for my target audience. Not sure if we can actually discuss this freely here or not, but PM are welcome too.

I appreciate any responses
interesting.. I guess it depends somewhat on your other factors.. age, race, location.. stuff we normally factor in when we make Hobby decisions.

if you will take a warm female body, who is just a few years younger, you probably offered enough, in the beggars can't be choosers sense. if you want pretty, 20 years younger, etc.. double your offer, at least.

I think you will get some takers, since you will be paying cash regularly.
  • Re
  • 12-12-2016, 08:29 AM
More likely to get robbed/blackmailed then you are to get a 40$ Bj unless it's from a dude
20 bucks more @ 80 and alot of providers would see you for a quick little something...

My suggestion is to post an iso....plenty of girls bite on those..

That's my 2 cents
Just curious as to how you phrased it and where you placed the ad -- not to mention to know whether you've gotten any bites (so to speak).

Also, have you tried SeekingArrangement.com?
Just curious as to how you phrased it and where you placed the ad -- not to mention to know whether you've gotten any bites (so to speak).

Also, have you tried SeekingArrangement.com? Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I'm curious about your phrasing as well. There are more bots than real people, especially women. He likely posted in the casual encounters section.

When i was UTR I would advertise on Craigslist under the casual encounters section. I was able to survive ....and there were other girls doing the same thing. So im sure they are out there...question is "will his donation be acceptable to them?"

Seeking arrangement is basically a bunch of eccie girls charging you for meet and greets from what ive heard
  • BLM69
  • 12-12-2016, 02:20 PM
No need to raise his offer to 100 for a bbbj, put your offer in iso and you'll have at least 10 willing women ready to get busy and that's only 1% of the women on this site.
Gosh Damn, the Old Lady won't even suck you, much more suck you off?!...You must be WHIPPED, bad!!....Lmao

You should enroll in the ManSlut School of Pussy Eating, it will get every door you want opened.
Gosh Damn, the Old Lady won't even suck you, much more suck you off?!...You must be WHIPPED, bad!!....Lmao Originally Posted by ManSlut
Ironic, she has no problem sucking me off, OP must be doing something wrong!
My suggestion is to post an iso....plenty of girls bite on those.. Originally Posted by Analeese
did you have to say "bite"? ouch!
did you have to say "bite"? ouch! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No, not me....im way too sweet for that...or am I?!?
Thanks for attacking my manhood. Wife just apparently never liked doing it. I know how to eat pussy. Thanks though

Anyway for those putting in their 2 cents on topic, I've used SA before I moved back to town. Took a break earlier in the year from that and the hobby here because moving is expensive. As for a getting a girl here, I guess my goal was to try an entice a young amateur as a regular. I've been doing post on CL and have had some bites, but the woman that have answere have either not been too attractive or too far. I've started scouting here, so guess I'll give it another week with the ad then try a provider
Have you checked out the other reviews/discussions section in Dallas? Those guys find the cheapest girls and continuously make updates with how to find them, contact them, rates, services and pictures...i Will say most of them don't have it going on in the looks dept but it sounds like your budget may be the bigger concern here.

Just a heads up, the guys in that section might expect you to do your own recon and very possible they respond how they did here...so maybe just lurk and look around until you have a good idea of how it all works..and then go from there...

Sorry your manhood was attacked but I hope this helps a little hun...

Xoxo
Analeese
...but the woman that have answered have either not been too attractive or too far. Originally Posted by hockeyguy
Too far...? What are we talking about here...Abilene...El Paso...?

Look, if she's (young, attractive) and within a 10-15 mile radius of the homestead, what's the prob with a little drive? MOST places of destination in the DFW area require a little drive time to get to ('specially if you're looking for a quality BJ, my man)....just look at the time spent to get to and back as part of the investment in your satisfaction, right. Odds of you finding a suitable match on the next block over from your pad is iffy, I would think...