Odd encounters

Over the 25 years of hobbying I have encountered a few weird things (or maybe they were normal and Im weird) and chalk it up to people are freaks or its a cultural thing. Share what you have experienced. Ill start, In the last year Ive run into three cuban women that love to lick armpits. strangely i have no problem kissing a women after blowing me but I'm some what put off after a woman has licked my pit. I also had a filipino woman who liked to sniff me. She would sniff me all over, she didn't even realize she was doing it. I just found it odd. Ok y'alls turn.
I had a girlfriend back in college who would not allow me to nut in her pussy, but instead wanted me to nut in her eyes.
Damn...I guess I need to venture out more. I've been missing stuff.

Good thread peabody
Maybe its odd. What say you??

I like to lay face down..have gent pour warm coconut oil on my booty..then slide his dick all over it!

Also i have a gent who likes to jack off while im masturbating n talking dirty to him
I like to piss in stripper heels...
I like to piss in stripper heels... Originally Posted by boardman
Aren’t you concerned about slipping on the tile bathroom floor?
Aren’t you concerned about slipping on the tile bathroom floor? Originally Posted by peabody
This one time on Telephone Rd I......Eh, never mind.....
I like to piss in stripper heels... Originally Posted by boardman
Do you take them off before pissing in them are just let it run down your legs?
Do you take them off before pissing in them are just let it run down your legs? Originally Posted by tbone2u
I'm dying
I usually just back up and spray in them.
I had a dude ask me to fist his ass.

Hard pass.

Side note after hearing that question my ass hole puckered and I felt real pain!!! hurts my ass now just thinking about it. Lol
Aren’t you concerned about slipping on the tile bathroom floor? Originally Posted by peabody
He probably uses the handicap stall with the rails in it to avoid slipping, but I do wonder what kind of stares he gets when folks see the heels below underneath the stall.
I met a guy with really pretty bright red toenail polish.

He said that he would go for pedicures and they wouldn't give him a discount for having one without polish, so since it was the same price he made them paint his toes red.
I would bet that the girls here could tell us some pretty wild shit. My guess is the guys that post here are not the wild ones. It's the quiet ones that may be more wild