URL / Website: www.blossom-k.com
City: Irving
State: Texas
Address: Irving/FB/LC
Activities: GFE, PSE, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, rimming, HB, tongue bath
Hair Length and Color: medium black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very skinny. Possibly the skinniest BK girl yet. rib definition is definitely visible. Abs have clear definition with a slight 4 pack. C cups, good size hips and ass. Cute face and dimples
Recommendation: Yes
Date: 6/2x
Name: Devi
Physical Description: Very skinny. Possibly the skinniest BK girl yet. rib definition is definitely visible. Abs have clear definition with a slight 4 pack. C cups, good size hips and ass. Cute face and dimples Originally Posted by Aoi
Hourglass yet very skinny with rib definition? That’s an oxymoron! Makes no sense she could have both physiques.

Are you saying her ass and hips counter the stick chick look? Just say she has a very slender waistline if so rather than very skinny. Otherwise you’re just contradicting yourself.
I was also confused by this. Hourglass == big boobs and big ass relative to your waist. But if she's the skinniest yet and her ribs are showing I'm wondering if she's truly hourglass? Unless her whole body is MM.
  • Aoi
  • 06-24-2023, 01:01 PM
I was under the impression that an hourglass means she has a skinny waist, big tits and ass, which is what Devi had. Her rib definition doesn't cancel out that she has a good hip to waist ratio.
I think you just threw some of us off calling her the skinniest yet. We're picturing someone with no curves. Sounds like she's got an hourglass figure with a very tiny waist.
  • Aoi
  • 06-24-2023, 01:10 PM
Sorry if I threw ya'll off. She is skinny but only where it matters. (her gut) The rest of her is very well endowed.
Is she down with the thicc-ness?
Sorry if I threw ya'll off. She is skinny but only where it matters. (her gut) The rest of her is very well endowed. Originally Posted by Aoi
Apology accepted Maoi!

Did she do TUMA ?
  • Aoi
  • 06-26-2023, 08:11 AM
Is she down with the thicc-ness? Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Nothing about her is thicc, she has a very little extra padding.

Slight rimming but wouldn’t call it full on TUMA. Don’t going in expecting it deep.
Good clean bump. Well done. Slumdog is in trouble. You guys need to prop him up.
Good review Aoi Maoi thanks buddy
Devi’s pics/body look great, I need to get screened there. But her pics look 20’s on the age, very sexy.
I think another post mentions she's closer to 40.
Devi’s pics/body look great, I need to get screened there. But her pics look 20’s on the age, very sexy. Originally Posted by 2balls75
Most pics are going to look like that though