Newbie Question ??

I'm still very new to the hobbie. Notice some offer "car date" !! Can someone enlighten me as to how this works (assuming it's obvious)? Pro's? Con's? or just avoid it all together? I think sex in the car is hot as hell and sometimes would fit right into my schedule.....
Wow, Nobody willing to offer any info? Hell, that's why I got on here .......
My personal preference is to avoid car dates.

I prefer privacy. The risk of potentially getting caught doesn't do anything for me.

The girls who are willing to accept such an arrangement probably wouldn't be the type I would want to associate with.

Again those are just my preferences.

But, if you decide to go for it, then here's my advice.

Have a decent size vehicle. SUV would probably be perfect. If you can turn the back seat into a bed, that gives you more room to work and be comfortable. I also hope your windows are tinted.

1. Make sure your vehicle is clean, and remove all the junk and clutter out of the car.

2. Before your date, open a box of dryer sheets, and keep them in your car. I prefer "fresh linen." The heat from the sun will bake and release the scent and make your car smell good.

2a. Have some air freshener spray in your car to spray. (Some girls have a distinct odor. If you don't want your car to have the smell of sex, this is the way.)

3. Keep a cheap blanket and a pillow you can have her lay on, (provided she will give you more than a blowjob).

The pillow is for comfort.

3a. After your date, get rid of the blanket (if you are married or have a girlfriend). Or wash the blanket and pillow case immediately.

3b. Vacuum your car after you're done. If you are married, you don't want your wife to find long hair that isn't hers in the car.

4. Also, have some areas that you're scoped out before hand. For locations like this, darkness is your friend.
Additions to the list: Only carry in the cabin what you intend to exchange. Keep any personal information: title, registration, wallet, keys (except the fob), money, anything of value in the trunk or they might go missing. Choose the method and timing of exchanging of funds to your advantage. The other party may leave at any time, especially after receiving any payment. Make sure your car isn't followed by making a LOT of turns. If the other party has a "preferred" location or "spot," recommend another one of your choosing. You don't need to get jacked. Beware of any suspicious use of substances to include methods of dispense (Staff edit) that might be dropped in your car as evidence. As was already mentioned, check all of the nooks and crannies for "evidence" in case it's a set-up. You can do this near a lamp at any Wal-Mart or quick service car wash facility.
Thanks ! All good points. I guess I'm just old school and a bit too trusting..... I think i'll pass on that after all !!
Personally, I've only taken advantage of BJ in a car and couldn't imagine getting more prone than that. Too many bad things can happen for sure.
Personally don’t see anything wrong with car dates. Bad things can and will happen anywhere in this hobby… your place or her place or wherever. At least in my car the doors are locked and a pistol is within quick reach. A windshield sunscreen helps a bunch and with dark tinted windows no one can see in. If the law rolled up you met on tinder. I wouldn’t hesitate to bang a gf in my car and wouldn’t really give a shit about being caught. Not even sure it’s illegal if no one can see in. Definitely keep your personal stuff hidden and out of sight, turn your headlights off, don’t park in an abandoned parking lot and be the only car there. Much less attention is paid to a car in a Walmart parking lot. Definitely clean up before and after. Keep some paper towels or baby wipes handy.
  • V31L
  • 09-02-2023, 10:26 PM
Car dates not really my thing have not did that since high school which has been a long long time ago. I prefer plenty of space for activities. But everyone is different