See you at Mr. Trump's Rally at AA center in Dallas

• DSK
  • 09-11-2015, 07:49 AM
Mr. Trump is going to be at the American Airlines Center in downtown Dallas this Monday, Sept. 14th.

I look forward to seeing those of you who wish to see America be great again!
On Rosh Hashanah? What a fraud you are, JL!

And how much more insulting could Donald Teump be to the very "Highland Park" crowd whose favor he's trying to court?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AAAAATRUMPSADIPSHIT....
If Trump ever got elected president, he would have a fire sale, break the country into parts, and sell off the parts like a corporate raider, and make more billions.
Mr. Trump is going to be at the American Airlines Center in downtown Dallas this Monday, Sept. 14th.

I look forward to seeing those of you who wish to see America be great again! Originally Posted by DSK
Do you think this is a Welshers Convention?
Attached Images File Type: png The Donald.png (71.9 KB, 107 views)
If Trump ever got elected president, he would have a fire sale, break the country into parts, and sell off the parts like a corporate raider, and make more billions. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's already in future plans. We don't need Trump to do that. We might need him to keep it from happening. Below is a link to the new map.

Jim

http://agenda21radio.com/wp-content/...2/regions1.jpg
  • DSK
  • 09-11-2015, 10:58 AM
That's already in future plans. We don't need Trump to do that. We might need him to keep it from happening. Below is a link to the new map.

Jim

http://agenda21radio.com/wp-content/...2/regions1.jpg Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Break up the country into more viable political units? I'm interested in hearing more about that, as long as it is a peaceful breakup.
I plan on attending for entertainment value. Tell me what you'll be wearing Jew Lawyer so I can bitch slap you in person.
He will be holding hands with Katlin Jenner.
He will be holding hands with Katlin Jenner. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Who's Katlin Jenner?

Jim
Who's Katlin Jenner?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I bet you know how to spell it, eh?
Tell me what you'll be wearing Originally Posted by timpage

I also have one in white if you prefer.
If Trump ever got elected president, he would have a fire sale, break the country into parts, and sell off the parts like a corporate raider, and make more billions. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Kind of like accusing someone of racist without cause. Trump was never known as a corporate raider. Got any thing else you want to bellyache about?

I also have one in white if you prefer. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I bet you do. White one has a hood?
Kind of like accusing someone of racist without cause. Trump was never known as a corporate raider. Got any thing else you want to bellyache about? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Trump has never presided over a leveraged buyout? He doesn't have the balls to be a Posner or Icahn.