Does anyone find the new Back page annoying

I come to the point where i'm finding the new Back page ads annoying, the links to the supposed social media sites are for the most part bogus, that don't go to anything, very few are legit, what's your thoughts, and no idea what your contacting since there is no commentary, just a phone number.
Extremely annoying. I think it's BP way of covering their asses some from LE. It also discriminates against the traveling ladies as from what I hear you are only allowed to post more details if you have posted frequently in the area before. Good for the local gals but makes it hard on the traveling ladies.
I come to the point where i'm finding the new Back page ads annoying, the links to the supposed social media sites are for the most part bogus, that don't go to anything, very few are legit, what's your thoughts, and no idea what your contacting since there is no commentary, just a phone number. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
It sucks.. ROYALLY.
I have a few regulars from there. When I need a friend in an area i am working in, I search by pictures.
The ads suck.
When I first started in the hobby, Back page worked well and was reliable. Today back page is time waste with flakes, fake photos, and robs.

On ECCIE there is a review process which weeds out the mentioned problems above. While back page is the wild wild west with no accoutabliity.

Once I found ECCIE I never looked at back page again.
  • Old-T
  • 01-27-2018, 08:45 PM
I don't spend much time at all on BP, but because of this thread I took a look. It was poor before--now it is pretty close to useless.
What Hooligan said.
  • bvz
  • 01-29-2018, 11:51 PM
It is Terrible
^ Yep, It's terrible
No, I don't find the new BackPage annoying - for the same reason I didn't find the old BackPage annoying - because I never, ever looked at it!
Backpage does blow but who cares when there is Eccie and P411
Guess we all agree. It bites. Now if only a bit more ladies coming thru here. We would never feel a need to troll that
Takes a getting used too... Searches don't work worth dang now. Is what it is..... Low budget alternative for free advertising