Know-It-All's of Eccie

• Lia88
  • 02-06-2018, 10:17 PM
No Drama this is all in Fun ..

People acting as if they know every damn thing. A comment for Everyyyyybody on Everyyyy Forum on everyyyy thread they have the Answer.

I'm not talking about people that just love posting to add to the conversation.

I'm talking about the KNOW-IT-ALLS Geesh. They even have THE ANSWER TO END WORLD HUNGER I BET.Damn! LMAO!

I'm a Social Media junkie so I'm always on something.
(Networking/Business/Entertainment) lol

BUT DAMN! lmao have Alllll the Answers. This person has to be God in Disguise I promise. Lol NOBEL PEACE PRIZE IN THE MAKING LMAO

This is the thing..Everyone has their way of doing things and Opinions. And some Feel great when they give someone advice. I guess its like a High I'm assuming lol. I get it.

Know-it-All of the Board?
Who is "Mister Know It All"?
I post alot but it is all in fun..no drama. Lol
  • Lia88
  • 02-06-2018, 10:36 PM
I post alot but it is all in fun..no drama. Lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's the norm lol I'm talking about ppl that have all the answers and everyone else is wrong lol
Ahhh yep I know a few on eccie like that lol
  • Lia88
  • 02-06-2018, 10:43 PM
Who is "Mister Know It All"? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Put your vote in. Lol who do you think ?
ppl that have all the answers and everyone else is wrong lol Originally Posted by Lia88
Doesn't that describe the majority of people?
  • Lia88
  • 02-07-2018, 07:44 AM
Doesn't that describe the majority of people? Originally Posted by yitzchak
Nope. Sure doesnt
Oh yes we all know them.
A handfulof men and women who's world revolves around eccie.
They post on every form every city every thread and know the answers to everything and you better not tell him otherwise.
There one or two I know will come to mind of each person who reads this!!
  • Lia88
  • 02-07-2018, 09:41 AM
Oh yes we all know them.
A handfulof men and women who's world revolves around eccie.
They post on every form every city every thread and know the answers to everything and you better not tell him otherwise.
There one or two I know will come to mind of each person who reads this!! Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
You not never Lying lol.. All facts
Lia you start some good threads, thanks. I see you all for names but you started this thread so you obviously had someone or some in mind, be a leader and be the first to name someone instead of asking others. Do not ask others to do what you are not willing to do yourself. No offense intended, posting in good intentions.
I have *no* idea what you speak of, lol.
  • Lia88
  • 02-07-2018, 11:47 AM
Lia you start some good threads, thanks. I see you all for names but you started this thread so you obviously had someone or some in mind, be a leader and be the first to name someone instead of asking others. Do not ask others to do what you are not willing to do yourself. No offense intended, posting in good intentions. Originally Posted by gentlemantoo

We all have someone in mind. That's a Fact Lol but due to the fact I dont want this thread to be a Drama thread there's no need to name anyone. Silence is Golden in certain scenarios lol
I have *no* idea what you speak of, lol. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I thinck she is one, at least the austnoids thinck she is one ... but all can be forgiven if she were to post some taint photos.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-07-2018, 04:42 PM
The problem is that you personally take any opposing view or perspective as "hating or knowing it all". You can't just take it for what it is. Advice or information or someone else's experiences.

Once you get that chip off your shoulder and BE the elite you claim you are all this sly drama will cease.

It is a symptom of your generation's inability to have discussions.

But what would I know in my tenure on this board and in this lifestyle?
I MUST be one of your know-it-alls. A badge I will wear with questionable pride.

Ze