Review question?

What is the statute of limitations on posting an encounter? I have one from about a month or so ago and I just never got around to posting it
I don't have an official answer. I am sure MuffinMan (current MOD) or HID (past MOD) or even another MOD from another board might chime in.

But my feeling is that you should post your version of the encounter if you feel it is worthy of such a report or if you want to draw some deserving attention to a provider you have experienced no mater how much time has passed.

I post encounters for the purpose of information sharing. I do not worry about getting Premium Access Points. Post the Encounter and let the chips (credits) fall where they may.
  • jwood
  • 10-19-2018, 06:37 AM
MM can correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's 30 days. Just follow the guidelines and Premium Access will be easy to get. ETG has PA to spare I'm sure so he's not really worried about it but a guy like you needs it. I'm sure the provider is not going to remember the exact date so as long as you're with in 30 days you're good. Get it?
MM can correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's 30 days. Just follow the guidelines and Premium Access will be easy to get. ETG has PA to spare I'm sure so he's not really worried about it but a guy like you needs it. I'm sure the provider is not going to remember the exact date so as long as you're with in 30 days you're good. Get it? Originally Posted by jwood

Good suggestion.