Name: Wendy
Phone: 805-259-1238
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://www.goletaoldtownspa.com/contact.html
City: Goleta
State: California
Address: Hollister and Rutherford, next to Mexican restaurant
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Thorough table shower, MSG, CBJ, 69, LFK, CFS CG, Mish, K9, CBJ, BHJCOT w/FIV.
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: past shoulder (puts it up when working), black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty tall, slender, fake Bs, Chinese, decent English, I think fun to tease.
The Rest of the Story: For Wendy, .4 for hhr and $.2 for tip. Dependable Wendy as always. Very nice table shower (although clothed, still rubbed her pussy through her thin panties), mouthwash, thorough everywhere (though sadly, no rimming). Very good massage for AMP and nice medium to hard pressure. Actually requested a little massage first. Then CBJ (using condom in mouth technique) which is okay but will go deep. Switch to 69. Then CG while playing with her fake breasts. Then go to Mish with some LFK and i can nibble on lower lip which I like while kissing. Pounded for a while and then to K9 for more pounding. Then lay on my back while she stood on side and CBJ. Was able to rub and then stick a finger in her pussy (during 69, she wouldn't allow a finger though) but after a while, decided on a bare HJ and had her lean down so she pumped into here breasts. That was the ticket and blasted into her breasts. After hot towel cleanup, water, and then convo. Massaged her neck for a while as we talked. Mouthwash to end. Overall, more than 45 minutes there. Wendy is a veteran there but does take nice long breaks during the year so call first. Usually 2 girls working.
Recommendation: Yes