Christmas gits.....................

Did you get what you wanted??

worst gift you ever got???

Best gift you ever got???
Best gift and what I wanted are the same - BBBJCIM. And No, I didn't get it.
I did get what I wanted. A wonderful Christmas.

The worst gift? Hm. Never thought. Probably a book by Hillary Clinton. It was a joke, though. (I hope).

Best gift? Easy. Any gift I don't know a thing about, surprises, are my best gifts.
awwwwww Stick babe..all ya have to do is call......lol
I got the best gift of all! Cash!
But honestly, the best gift I have ever gotten is watching the best 30 minutes of the year - watching the wonder and excitement of children seeing that Santa brought what they wanted and of them ripping through their gifts.
cool!!!

I just got froot loops from a client....he said he read an eccie post where as a kid I said I used to "string the christmas tree"with froot loop strands

how cool!!! I have the most thoughtful clients!!!
Someone very near and dear to me gave me a New Orlean's Saints Mini-helmet for my collection! My three nieces each gave me a different book about Table Saw Usage(I had a chance encounter with the blade of mine a few months ago) and one of their SO's gave me a First Aid Kit. Gotta Love The Humor!!!
quote----Someone very near and dear to me gave me a New Orlean's Saints Mini-helmet for my collection!

{I wonder who that was?? lol damn she is so sweet!}

Christmas is my FAVE time of the year,besides Mardi Gras!
quote----Someone very near and dear to me gave me a New Orlean's Saints Mini-helmet for my collection!

{I wonder who that was?? lol damn she is so sweet!}

Christmas is my FAVE time of the year,besides Mardi Gras! Originally Posted by DallasRain

I knew I was in trouble when she got out of her car with a package and had this undescribable grin on her face!!!!!!!
lol--she is soooooooo bad!!!!!{and damn good from what i hear..lol}

my favorite christmas gift will be a cheesehead hat!
lol--she is soooooooo bad!!!!!{and damn good from what i hear..lol}

my favorite christmas gift will be a cheesehead hat! Originally Posted by DallasRain

When do I get to deliver it???????
spring..when the snow thaws..lol

New question....
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MEMORY??????