BBFS WTF???

I’ve been in the game on and off for many years and I have never seen so many ads and reviews for BBFS. WTF has happened out there? Back when I was a moderator on ASPD there were discussions about BB providers, like the two old ladies on Harwin and crazy Nicky, the AMP Queen but it was kept quiet and God forbid a legit Indy provider ever found out you rawdogged a hobby girl or you were blackballed forever. When did this change and what prompted it?

SS
Idk either. Gents are asking for this more and more too.
Idk either. Gents are asking for this more and more too. Originally Posted by sexy.princess
And a lot of ladies are offering. IJS
I have noticed a lot of it and it makes me think twice about the hobby. What if you bring something back home to your kids
I have noticed a lot of it and it makes me think twice about the hobby. What if you bring something back home to your kids Originally Posted by Mr Pickles 69

Not endorsing BBFS, but I'm afraid to ask what you can catch from that activity that you can bring back to the kids...?
Where do you draw the line. From kissing It’s possible to contract or transmit a cold, the flu, mono, or the herpes virus through kissing if any partner is infected. Other serious viruses such COVID-19 and bacteria such as meningitis can also be spread through saliva.Also it may be possible to pass gonorrhea through kissing.

When giving/receiving a BBBJ many of the diseases that can be transmitted from vaginal or anal intercourse can be transmitted from oral intercourse as well.

So where do you draw the line?
WTF!!
I've been under the impression that the Covid vaccine provided immunity against STDs too!!
I’d like to hear from a hobbyist that has actually caught something from BB, you think with as much as bb happens surely someone can tell of at least one occurrence.
Nothing is completely safe, but I sure don't kiss, daty or BB providers. I ASSUME that providers and hobbyists that do, already have something so there's no fear of catching something else.
I went bareback with 3 girls at the same time at a house in Chinatown... Long story short I ended up with chalymedia... Not so bad.... But it is what I was blessed with... 50$ worth of teledoc and mailed antibacterial and it is history...

I avoided all the bad ones, but I went back and told the mamasian and the 2 of the girls that were there that day. Never saw the other again. I've been back regularly for about 5 years now.

I was celebrating. It was definalty worth it for me.
WTF!!
I've been under the impression that the Covid vaccine provided immunity against STDs too!! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
"impression"?

"Covid vaccine" doesn't even give one "immunity" to Covid!

That's why people post-vaccine are getting infected and giving infection.

AND ... why "boosters" are being given in an attempt to "augment" the failing vaccine and masks with social distancing are being advised for post-vaccine & post-booster people.

I caught chlamydia years ago from a lady in the 1960 spot in redoak. I didn't even fully penetrate...just pussy slide and tip went in couple times.

I also got herpes 1 from some idiot bitch that didn't know open sore in the mouth = no BBBJ.

I have engaged in BBFS occasionally for about 15+ years now. I do BBFS with my regular and on occasion the opportunity present itself.

Last month, I went to a new spot and the lady offered it to me. A little surprising as she been reviewed and nobody mention it once. She didn't even do BBBJ but let me go in raw.

I also got herpes 1 from some idiot bitch that didn't know open sore in the mouth = no BBBJ. Originally Posted by Jackpuck
Why would you still hobby at all after contracting something like that?
Why would you still hobby at all after contracting something like that? Originally Posted by gimme_that
70% of the population have hsv1. Are u ignorant or don't know better?
“What’s your problem son, ignorance or apathy?” Reply: “I don’t know and I don’t care!”