URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: N. ATX
Activities: Mutual Massage, 69/96, BLS, CBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long Black Dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'6". Long thick black hair down her back. I refreshing face and smile. Honestly sweet and appears well maintained. Nice body with a little extra meat. Low and nice hips, Full caboose for her culture. I'de rate her an bod and looks an 8.5 overall. Nice looking MILF.
Recommendation: Yes
WTF is the Wonka bar? No phone, not even a cross street... Really?!
  • Low-T
  • 07-08-2019, 05:56 AM
I had to read it twice trying to figure what place he is talking about. Worthless review. Hope no credit is given for it.
If you will check out his other reviews, you will see that this is how most of them are. Not much critical location information. I am surprised that he has got away with it as long as he has.
Aroma Stress Relief
(512)914-2354
11802 N I-35
Austin, TX, 78753

Whatever
My previous review says the location.
Shoot the messenger.
OK Stikworth...Pile on. I suppose you don't know how to select the search button and type in the APM provider's name? You would find where I found her. Just another reason why I only write 1 review for about every 3 finds. Bunch of lazy horn-dog cry babies.
OK Stikworth...Pile on. I suppose you don't know how to select the search button and type in the APM provider's name? You would find where I found her. Just another reason why I only write 1 review for about every 3 finds. Bunch of lazy horn-dog cry babies. Originally Posted by RamTheJam

Interesting you single me out for criticism when I was not the only one critical. I know why ande so does anyone else. Typical and pitiful.
Ram,
Don't take it as an insult. Take it as an opportunity to do better. You left out some critical information that you can provide on your next review. There are so many Spas and independent providers of massage that it would be silly for anyone to assume that you are talking about a spa you've seen before. If you look through my reviews, you'll find that I've reviewed a bunch of different places. If I left off the location or phone, I wouldn't expect that others would be able to determine what place I was talking about.

Ultimately, the purpose of a review is to provide information to fellow hobbiests about your experience with a particular provider in a particular place at a given time. It's a snapshot. Others can also review the same provider/location and provide a different experience and the camera gets a bit more of the complete picture. We share information so that others can make informed choices. If we fail to give enough information to make what we share useful, then what's the point?