Phone: (323)405-4531
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t-pretty-asian
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: address too specific - GM]
, Dallas, TX
Activities: Cbj, cg , missionary, a little lfk
Hair Length and Color: Long dark brown with blonde highlights.
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She's pretty tall 5'8 nice perky Bs
Beauty smile with perfect white teeth.nice plump booty.
Recommendation: Yes
If her pics are real then that’s one hell of a first time experience for you. Can you confirm?
If her pics are real then that’s one hell of a first time experience for you. Can you confirm? Originally Posted by Googleman
I'll find the thread where someone posted a selfie of her. The pictures are of her but she was dolled up in makeup and photos where taken professionally.
When I got there she didn't have much makeup on besides a bit of eyeliner. Her body is magnificent and definitely can tell she takes good care of herself. Skin as soft as a baby's bottom. Also she is one gal who didn't mind all the touching and kissing on the body. She seemed to enjoy that.
If her pics are real then that’s one hell of a first time experience for you. Can you confirm? Originally Posted by Googleman
https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...=Victoriaspice

-Found the review with her picture on it.
If she stays in town and expands her menu she will do well.
If she stays in town and expands her menu she will do well. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Yes!

That menu has a Hell of a long travel to meet even my bare minimum standard, though.
If she stays in town and expands her menu she will do well. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
She definitely would!

She's probably be someone who would benefit more from offering QV. But the hhr I got was just enough to make me a happy man, she's fun to talk to and definitely a sight to behold.