New Pix in Showcase

New spank material in my showcase. If you do go look, then touch yourself... I want royalties for every pop!

Will be adding more soon. The other girl in the tub, is one of my hobby wives'. Enjoy
wow, holy shit, woohoo!!
fuck......now where do i send the royalty check to ?
hot damn!!!!!
Very sexy. Can I come play in your tub?
All them bubbles in thet tub but Ah din't see no soap no whars. Yew bin gettin' inta mah chili a'gin, sugarbutt?
Check is in the mail.

Love the new pics. I want to be the 3rd in that tub.
Lovely pics....just finished spanking/polishing my sword....cum collect your royaties and tribute.
I love those shoes.....haha
I you had a nickle for every time I spanked to you, you'd be a millionaire, in which case you could retire and then where would I get my Scarlett Sundaes?
I you had a nickle for every time I spanked to you, you'd be a millionaire, in which case you could retire and then where would I get my Scarlett Sundaes? Originally Posted by Centaur
Tru dat! If my shower drain was her vagina. We could have fathered a country by now
Lovely pics....just finished spanking/polishing my sword....cum collect your royaties and tribute. Originally Posted by Swordmaster69
Yeah, because you and a handful of others won't be seeing it in the flesh ever again.

No more Sundae's for Centaur either.

There are several more on my list, that I have let drive me to this point, but I will address that with them in person, privately and Respectfully.

Everyone else, MOSTLY, is grandfathered. Happy Fucking Monday!!!!
Thank you for these! While you are so much better in the flesh, these will have to suffice until I can extricate myself from home confinement.
Beautiful, classy, and amazing woman!!
DG, SR said you would notice when we took the photos. LOL
Bump! There ya go, my southern gentleman! I think baby is out of the corner. Enjoy.