Still Nervous about in calls

Ok after having aome experience here I still get nervous about in calls. You know like LE, being in the next room over or some random guy looking to rob ya. What red flags should I look for when scheduling incalls?

Also my donation I will put in an envelope, should that be placed before or after the session? One had me do it after.
I would suggest only doing in calls with reputable ladies. And in good parts of town. Your gut feeling is your guide. Listen to him!
  • Emmie
  • 11-12-2015, 09:31 AM
I agree with what Gemma said. Make sure you do your due diligence PRIOR to setting up an appointment. Once you've done all your research hopefully that will make you more at ease.
What Emmie said.
Just keep an eye on FatBastard and do the opposite. You will be fine.
Who is FatBastard lol?
So true!! Bahahahaa
I would suggest only doing in calls with reputable ladies. And in good parts of town. Your gut feeling is your guide. Listen to him! Originally Posted by Gemma34
Bingo...

Just keep an eye on FatBastard and do the opposite. You will be fine. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Ha!
All good advices! But if you do stray from these, just don't go bargain shopping. You most likely will not have a good time for any of the reasons you mentioned. Poor Fat Bastard... that should never happen to anybody in such a short amount of time.
Someone said a sure fire way to test, is before anything is discussed ask to put your your finger inside her first. I don't know if the provider would find that offensive though, but I don't think LE would let that happen.
  • Emmie
  • 11-13-2015, 07:14 AM
Someone said a sure fire way to test, is before anything is discussed ask to put your your finger inside her first. I don't know if the provider would find that offensive though, but I don't think LE would let that happen. Originally Posted by FrankieFreddy25
If someone were to do that to ME, the only thing that they would be seeing is the door and possibly a right hook. I HIGHLY advise against that!!
Stick with the women around here and remember that old truism: if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.
If someone were to do that to ME, the only thing that they would be seeing is the door and possibly a right hook. I HIGHLY advise against that!! Originally Posted by Emmie
Yea I thought so, I'm a gentleman that just something someone suggested. I figured it would be pretty rude
I can't GET an incall, how is that fair?
  • Emmie
  • 11-13-2015, 12:27 PM
I can't GET an incall, how is that fair? Originally Posted by Fat_Bastard
Honey, you need to stick with reputable and reliable providers!