Christopher's Cuties, are they still a thing?

• RK2
  • 03-22-2024, 05:07 PM
I see periodically on tryst a lady and her email is *****chirtys@protonmail.com or something like that. Are both DR and CC's run by Annie? Coincidence or possibly the same. I have been trying to book with this girl Christy from CC's but the communications is horrible.
Annie runs CC and Heidi runs DR. Two different agencies
As far as I know both agencies are still active

Yea i'm also curious. I saw a post a while back mentioning they might be reactivating their website but then the whole thread got derailed on another topic and closed and no other mention of the website.
I'm here to represent!!
Lol
Xxoo
I see periodically on tryst a lady and her email is *****chirtys@protonmail.com or something like that. Are both DR and CC's run by Annie? Coincidence or possibly the same. I have been trying to book with this girl Christy from CC's but the communications is horrible. Originally Posted by RK2
Or MAYBE I JUST DONT LIKE YA..

J.S

J.S Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Lol You go girl!
  • RK2
  • 04-04-2024, 12:48 PM
More than likely that is the case. In this hobby I find that it is very easy to decide if you like someone or not, deserving or not. Oh well, life and the hobby goes on.......

J.S Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Yeah CC still around used Annie not long ago to seeREMI
used C cuties many a time, communication always top notch..nice girls nice incalls
LOL,that is Annie alright : )