Gals (and guys) if you have CREDIT issues, I can help!

When you need a car, a home, an apartment, or other big ticket items and the lender says DECLINED!, that's painful. You have to try to figure out how to get what you need, through another person or however you can. You make a huge down payment, pay a horrible interest rate and don't even get exactly what you really were hoping and planning for. That makes life hard.
I can change all that for you. It is a process that will remove most or all of the negative items on your credit report and help you get and manage some positive credit that will increase your credit score and let you improve your lifestyle. I do it all the time!

It's quick and easy to get started, and I accept trade for sessions in payment, or cash if you prefer, and I keep it as inexpensive and good for you as I can. I discuss everything with you, and you have a chance to consider it before committing. I'm easy to work with, and do what I say. I have references that you can email for their opinion. I hope that if you need help, you will do what you can to get it. Everyone should have the power of good credit. It works wonders!
Does this also count for new apts? cuz I never have enough credit & I always have to rent a house instead..I would rather rent an apt!
hsy was interested pm bak
THERE'S MY DREAM MAN!!! I've been lookin' for you! So where do I sign up? This is a
god-send. I'm thrilled that you posted this.