Kamala Harris Makes it Official

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...D=ansmsnnews11

I'm telling you.. Harris, with Beto as her running mate, is a winning combination.. Republicans be afraid.
That's why Trump isn't..... "afraid." He's a Democrat! LOL
You think she would would pick cocksucking Beto? She’s dumber than I could ever imagine if she did that
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...D=ansmsnnews11

I'm telling you.. Harris, with Beto as her running mate, is a winning combination.. Republicans be afraid. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Why do you think Beto would play second fiddle to Harris? I bet he has better name recognition than her. But who cares. I don’t think anyone’s scared of them. Too far left. But by all means, bring em on!
Beto is on record saying a lot of dumb things..

The DWI and trying to leave the scene of an accident plus his mug shot will be with him forever.

A Liberal Race Baiter/Poverty Pimp and a make believe Mexican.

How could they possibly loose.
this was harris trying to be coy

"are you aware that there's a perception that ICE is like the KKK"

the best answer would have been:

"no ma'am, but unless you believe it to be true, we need your help to dispel that perception, I'm hoping you, using the power of your office, would tell those that think so how wrong that perception is."

"that is unless you believe it and are too afraid to say it upfront and are just hiding behind the word perception, then you need much education"
isn't she the one that thinks there' s 57 states , and well dumb ass beto well enough said.
  • oeb11
  • 01-21-2019, 10:23 AM
welcome to the Race - Harris
It will be fun to see which one of the DPST candidates postures well enough to win nomination.
While trying to hide Truth about their DPST ideology.

Just another Marxist.
I think a Harris/AOC ticket would be perfect.
I think a Harris/AOC ticket would be perfect. Originally Posted by oeb11
That would be the Dream Ticket.........for the Republicsns.

But alas, AOC isn't old enough.
  • oeb11
  • 01-21-2019, 10:55 AM
You are right- the age requirement in the Constitution is 35 years of age for President or VP

She was born in the Bronx to a Puerto rican mother
I suspect the DPST's could easily get the birth certificate change to qualify her.
the left's best ticket would be alec baldwin/robert de niro
Why do you think Beto would play second fiddle to Harris? I bet he has better name recognition than her. But who cares. I don’t think anyone’s scared of them. Too far left. But by all means, bring em on! Originally Posted by bambino
Beto would rather be the top perro.
the left's best ticket would be alec baldwin/robert de niro Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
.. with Biden as the Butler!

• R.M.
  • 01-21-2019, 11:29 AM
Beto is on record saying a lot of dumb things..

The DWI and trying to leave the scene of an accident plus his mug shot will be with him forever.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Burglary is always a nice touch. Is that thug appeal?