New Zealand

• grean
  • 03-15-2019, 07:29 AM
White supremacists kill 40 people at a mosque.
The killers left behind a "manifesto" which reportely cited US White Supremacy as their guiding light.

We live in stupid times, people.

Let's all work together to save the soul of our civilization.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.39c3ff84e1da
The 74-page manifesto left behind after the attack was littered with conspiracy theories about white birthrates and “white genocide,” is the latest sign that a lethal vision of white nationalism has spread internationally. Its title, “The Great Replacement,” echoes the rallying cry of, among others, the torch-bearing protesters who marched in Charlottesville in 2017.
Sad really sad ,Nutjobs all over the world ( side note New Zealand has over the top gun control/no ownership laws the of a matter of course didn't work)
there was a school shooting in Brazil by 2 men armed with a rifle, handgun, machete and cross bow. I think they killed 30 students before killing themselves.
there was a school shooting in Brazil by 2 men armed with a rifle, handgun, machete and cross bow. I think they killed 30 students before killing themselves. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
This is all about the Trump-era white supremacist rhetoric, promoted by OUR leadership.

In case you haven't noticed, Brazil just elected an "ultra nationalist" to its presidency.

This is a growing cancer on our civilization.
Apparently you did not read this, df, and defaulted to your knee jerk NRA talking points.

It's not about the guns.

It's about the Trump-era white supremacist rhetoric, promoted by OUR leadership.

Care to comment on that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
getting defensive are you???? NRA got nothing to do with it.

there are nut jobs out there. I just cited more of them.

u pass gas too much.
  • grean
  • 03-15-2019, 08:02 AM
getting defensive are you???? NRA got nothing to do with it.

there are nut jobs out there. I just cited more of them.

u pass gas too much. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I don't see where he mention nra.
I don't see where he mention nra. Originally Posted by grean
read again. 1st line.

he accused me of parroting NRA talking points. no such thing I did.

HA HA.... looks like YR changed it so he would not come off looking like an idiot..

it is in my quotes which is what he wrote before he changed his comments.
  • grean
  • 03-15-2019, 08:16 AM
AOC was being stupid too saying "thoughts and prayers" just diverted from conversations on policy that would result in change.

She's so fucking stupid. New Zealand isn't the most strict country on gun control. However it's far far far from the weakest. Good job the control did.

Had someone in the church been armed, maybe 40 people didn't die.
WOW This is all about the Trump-era white supremacist rhetoric, promoted by OUR leadership
EVERYTHING is caused by BIG-T In New Zealand they don't care about Big T DELECT DEFLECT DEFLECT
  • grean
  • 03-15-2019, 08:19 AM
read again. 1st line.

he accused me of parroting NRA talking points. no such thing I did.

HA HA.... looks like YR changed it so he would not come off looking like an idiot..

it is in my quotes which is what he wrote before he changed his comments. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Fair enough.

The NRA has some fairly decent talking points if you did.

40 people are lost because they had a false sense of safety.
The alarming issue here is that 40+ are dead, murdered in their place of worship, as a result of white supremacist hate.

What does this have to do with Brazil, crossbows and machetes? Other than the fact that they're both tragedies, of course.

The 74-page dossier by Brenton Tarrant, which has been described by Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison as a "work of hate", praised Trump as "a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose".

How did the world react? Trump Tweeted his "warmest sympathies" before jumping back on his racist "Jexodus" bandwagon. He's truly a shining example of our nation...

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...aland-mosques/
[QUOTE=grean;1061345344] She's so fucking stupid. QUOTE]

+1

Love New Zealand, beautiful country......condolences to those affected by this senseless crime.

That said, I sure wish more people would come out and place the direct blame on President Trump as YR rightfully has.

It's well documented, he's also responsible for that Boeing jet going down recently along with the college admissions scandal, as well.

Not to mention (but we will) he's 100% guilty of causing the recent measles outbreak in the states, too. Likewise....roughly 155,000 people will die around the world today alone. Yep...he's gonna make that happen too. Just a bad, bad man.

Should I continue....?
Again, CB. The manifesto left by the killers directly credited Trump.

Not making that up.
Gutted did a comedy bit just last week where some liberal journalists were being trained to operate in the Trump zone. A event was given and they provided the headline. The payoff came with a series of horrible events in other countries. The reporters basically parroted the story and added "only in Trump's America". Sounds like that above; murder in New Zealand only in Trump's (or the NRAs) America.