Fox pulls the plug on shameful Trump cheerleader Pirro

I don’t believe they actually pulled the plug on this fake reporter.

I believe Trump will appoint her to his cabinet.

That’ll be his way of rewarding her loyalty.

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ry?id=61740367

Trump told Fox to bring her back. Apparently he thinks THEY work for HIM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!
When is CNN going to pull the plug on the entire network? The Food Channel has higher ratings
Butt hurt again, bambino?

Apparently so, because you offered no opinion on the OP.

Cheer up brother. SXSW ends today in Austin. Splash Day is just around the corner.
Maybe Trump will appoint her to be the next Attorney General if he decides he doesn't want Barr to stick around. Sure, she's highly partisan. But it would be an epitome of hypocrisy for anyone who was OK with Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch to whine about that, wouldn't it?
I don’t believe they actually pulled the plug on this fake reporter.

I believe Trump will appoint her to his cabinet.

That’ll be his way of rewarding her loyalty.

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ry?id=61740367

Trump told Fox to bring her back. Apparently he thinks THEY work for HIM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
this is a pure case of Trump Derangement Syndrome you should seek help yussp

• oeb11
  • 03-17-2019, 11:00 AM
Maybe Trump will appoint her to be the next Attorney General if he decides he doesn't want Barr to stick around. Sure, she's highly partisan. But it would be an epitome of hypocrisy for anyone who was OK with Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch to whine about that, wouldn't it? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO

DPST's whine about Trump breathing. See- SomeOne's posts.
Hypocrisy is an unknown concept to them.
SomeOne will be in Hippie hollow on Splash Day - scaring the fish, not to mention any female homo sapiens.
Butt hurt again, bambino?

Apparently so, because you offered no opinion on the OP.

Cheer up brother. SXSW ends today in Austin. Splash Day is just around the corner. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I’m never butt hurt. But you mentioned it so you’ve experienced it. I never watched her show.
Why did they suspend her show? Because she asked a simple question about the meaning of Ilhan Omar's hijab?

Oh dear!

So does this mean CNN will suspend half of its shows for questioning the right of ordinary Americans to wear MAGA hats in public??
I’m never butt hurt. But you mentioned it so you’ve experienced it. I never watched her show. Originally Posted by bambino

I don't watch Pirro either. But Twitler does. And you watch Twitler.

So there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
DPST's whine about Trump breathing. See- SomeOne's posts.
Hypocrisy is an unknown concept to them.
SomeOne will be in Hippie hollow on Splash Day - scaring the fish, not to mention any female homo sapiens. Originally Posted by oeb11
Thanks to NoOne, this thread is hijacked.

SURFUCKINGPRISE!
Thanks to NoOne, this thread is hijacked.

SURFUCKINGPRISE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the one who brought up Splash Day/Hippie Hollow and hijacked your own fucking thread!
Maybe Trump will appoint her to be the next Attorney General if he decides he doesn't want Barr to stick around. Sure, she's highly partisan. But it would be an epitome of hypocrisy for anyone who was OK with Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch to whine about that, wouldn't it? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Thats not as far fetched as you might think.
Why did they suspend her show? Because she asked a simple question about the meaning of Ilhan Omar's hijab?

Oh dear!

So does this mean CNN will suspend half of its shows for questioning the right of ordinary Americans to wear MAGA hats in public?? Originally Posted by lustylad
We already know that answer to that. MAGA people wont leave their house. They are scardy cats. I would fuck Judge Jeannie. She has a nice mouth. She hates Muslims

She doesn't like Pittsburg either. She said they are Losers and "soft", whatever that means
We already know that answer to that. MAGA people wont leave their house. They are scardy (sic) cats. I would fuck Judge Jeannie. She has a nice mouth. She hates Muslims Originally Posted by themystic
She doesn't hate Muslims. She loves the United States Constitution. She doesn't want it to be supplanted by sharia law. She loves America, unlike you. The chances of you ever fucking her are less than zero. I would sooner bet on your apologizing for being a Jew-hating anti-Semite.

As for "MAGA people" never leaving the house, I would refer you to this thread, which you have been commenting in:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061345653&postcount=1

You repeat the same lame taunts over and over and don't care how stupid this makes you look. That's why you're known as "troll boy".
Ha! Oh chit, I'm in a restaurant waiting on friends and I read this and that Ha came out a little too loud. Now I'm just smiling at everybody. Too funny!

You're the one who brought up Splash Day/Hippie Hollow and hijacked your own fucking thread! Originally Posted by lustylad