Stop SDNY Investigations?

Given that no collusion was found and given the whole Special Council Investigation was based on a phony document and no specific criminal charge against the President and those associated with him.

IMO, the SDNY investigations should be called off, and those verdicts based on the original and spin-off investigations should be vacated.

What do you think?

I think nobody here could survive an all out examination of their business and personal and professional lives by 20 lawyers and 40 investigators without some type of charge, either real or imaginary.
Let he who is among us without sin cast the first stone.
So, the left can excuse Smell-it for actually committing 16 criminal counts. What BS!

I think the justice department should deem all evidence seized during this "collusion" investigation illegally obtained.

All charges should be drop. All damaged by this charade should be reimbursed for legal expenses, and given restitution.

I think the justice department should deem all evidence seized during this "collusion" investigation illegally obtained.

All charges should be drop. All damaged by this charade should be reimbursed for legal expenses, and given restitution. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Agreed
So, the left can excuse Smell-it for actually committing 16 criminal counts. What BS!

All charges should be drop. All damaged by this charade should be reimbursed for legal expenses, and given restitution. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Agreed Originally Posted by gnadfly
+1

I still believe Flynn, Papadopoulos and Stone will be exonerated: "Fruit of the poisonous tree." No investigation: no crimes.

Trump may pardon Manafort, but only as he leaves office. Cohen was a rat, and I don't see Trump giving him a pardon. Gates?
Trump may pardon Manafort, but only as he leaves office. Cohen was a rat, and I don't see Trump giving him a pardon. Gates?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
This is just a sense I get from Trump. I think he will give everybody involved a pardon at some point. This was such an absurd travesty. With intense pressure from the Mueller/FBI probe intent on destroying ones life, I think most of us would break. I think Trump realizes this.
Speaking of fruit of a poisonous tree.there were a lot of bad apples fell from the tree of Trump. If there hadn't been so many lies the Mueller report could have been up in a year or less.
Speaking of fruit of a poisonous tree.there were a lot of bad apples fell from the tree of Trump. If there hadn't been so many lies the Mueller report could have been up in a year or less. Originally Posted by bamscram
More fell from the FBI and DOJ. If it wasn’t for their lies there wouldn’t have been an investigation.
More fell from the FBI and DOJ. If it wasn’t for their lies there wouldn’t have been an investigation. Originally Posted by bambino

If Trump hadn't lied so much there would not have been one.
He lied about building a Trump tower in Moscow, when his minions were called to testify they had two options .Lie to cover Trump's lie, or tell the truth that he was a liar.
They opted to lie.
If Trump hadn't lied so much there would not have been one.
He lied about building a Trump tower in Moscow, when his minions were called to testify they had two options .Lie to cover Trump's lie, or tell the truth that he was a liar.
They opted to lie. Originally Posted by bamscram
What exactly are you talking about. It’s one thing to get duped and realize afterwards. It’s another thing that you don’t realize you’ve been duped. Shame on you Lenny.
its all politics

the left will carry this on as long as they can

when I was a kid, the story was told that in a communist country people turned in their neighbors for a less than loyal thought, maybe to get an extra turnip in their pot

the left in america is like that now, investigating a man
Speaking of fruit of a poisonous tree.there were a lot of bad apples fell from the tree of Trump. If there hadn't been so many lies the Mueller report could have been up in a year or less. Originally Posted by bamscram
It must be hard for you doing the work of three people with Moe, Larry and Curly banned.

But you're up to it!

Cohen was a rat, and I don't see Trump giving him a pardon.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nor do I.

But it'd be kinda funny if <Trump> did pardon him.

Cohen swore before Congress he "...would not accept a pardon if offered...."so what does he do (should that occur)?

Accept it and it's another lie....or turn it down and remain behind bars away from his family (IF he ever does report!!! Sheesh!)
What exactly are you talking about. It’s one thing to get duped and realize afterwards. It’s another thing that you don’t realize you’ve been duped. Shame on you Lenny. Originally Posted by bambino

You must have been duped like the other party of Trump members.
Can't even discuss unless there is name calling.
You or none of the other yap dogs could prove your BS about lenny, not even your fave mod wake up cold make that lie stick.
It must be hard for you doing the work of three people with Moe, Larry and Curly banned.

But you're up to it! Originally Posted by gnadfly
I am like a fan throw shit at me and it will return.