Mayor Raham Now Blames President Trump For The Jussie Smollet Scam.

No shit. It’s now the President’s fault.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-m...-smollett-case

Sorry mayor. That lying sack of shit Smollet made it personal when he used the MAGA theme in his original lie.

Trump Pence 2020.
Fuck him. Worst Mayor in America.
With his logic he's actually more responsible than Trump!

What a fucking loser. He was the worst ag ever! That is where a lot of this racism started!
As long as he keeps blaming Smollett i don't care who else he thinks is to blame.
As long as he keeps blaming Smollett i don't care who else he thinks is to blame. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You have a point.

BAHHAAAA
I see where Chicago wants Smellit to pay them $130,000 for over time that was paid during the investigation
I see where Chicago wants Smellit to pay them $130,000 for over time that was paid during the investigation Originally Posted by Hotrod511

small potatoes. the least of his issues. the Fed mail issue was not dropped and now the Feds are looking into this slim shady of a deal Foxx brokered on behalf of this punk.
small potatoes. the least of his issues. the Fed mail issue was not dropped and now the Feds are looking into this slim shady of a deal Foxx brokered on behalf of this punk. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
In a civil case they can ask for triple damages. Which I’m sure his backers will pay. But the evidence will be released. But I agree, the FBI could nail him on mail fraud, which would be the best case scenario.
This is after rumrum said its a white wash ,,, somebody got to him
That's why no charges