The real world equivalent of Trump impeachment

Impeachment is political and not criminal. Someday when a democrat is found guilty they will be removed from office but not put in jail.
I believe that putting a man on trial for manslaughter when his defense is defending his family with lethal force. If he can show that he was justified, like investigating international corruption, they he shouldn't be convicted of killing someone. So if Trump shows that he was justified in asking for help investigating the Biden crime cartel then everything he did was constitutional.
Impeachment is political and not criminal.

All this we did know already.

Someday when a democrat is found guilty they will be removed from office but not put in jail.

Gulp, gulp, gulp!

I believe that putting a man on trial for manslaughter when his defense is defending his family with lethal force.

Finish your thought, sailor.

If he can show that he was justified, like investigating international corruption, they he shouldn't be convicted of killing someone. So if Trump shows that he was justified in asking for help investigating the Biden crime cartel then everything he did was constitutional. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I know it's been fifty years since, but drinking a week before Super Sunday? The Niners are going to win anyway.
When will this investigation start? So rudi was acting for trump? Along with Fruman and Parnas? And only investigate the Bidens?

trump didn't ask anyone to investigate anyone. He asked Ukraine to announce an investigation.

Impeachment is political and not criminal. Someday when a democrat is found guilty they will be removed from office but not put in jail.
I believe that putting a man on trial for manslaughter when his defense is defending his family with lethal force. If he can show that he was justified, like investigating international corruption, they he shouldn't be convicted of killing someone. So if Trump shows that he was justified in asking for help investigating the Biden crime cartel then everything he did was constitutional. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Where is fucking fred when you need him?

A teacher who can't proofread, write a basic paragraph with complete sentences or use comparative logic to explain a fucked up and fabricated tale that lacks any evidence to prove any aspect of said tale.

Since the Bidens have not been accused of wrongdoing by the legitimate government, why investigate them?

And good old barleycorn, not being too bright himself, showcases that trump doesn't care about corruption in general.
trump just wants to tarnish a political rival for personal gain.

Your analogy using fragments of your "musings" show you gave it the same attention you did your "manslaughter defense" statement.

A teacher who can't proofread, write a basic paragraph with complete sentences or use comparative logic to explain a fucked up and fabricated tale that lacks any evidence to prove any aspect of said tale.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
That's why he's taking acting classes. Not writing classes.
When will this investigation start? So rudi was acting for trump? Along with Fruman and Parnas? And only investigate the Bidens?

trump didn't ask anyone to investigate anyone. He asked Ukraine to announce an investigation.

Where is fucking fred when you need him?

Since the Bidens have not been accused of wrongdoing by the legitimate government, why investigate them?

And good old barleycorn, not being too bright himself, showcases that trump doesn't care about corruption in general.
trump just wants to tarnish a political rival for personal gain.

Your analogy using fragments of your "musings" show you gave it the same attention you did your "manslaughter defense" statement.
Dude. Gives your sack a tugs. Why so hangry? Need more of wtf's creme filling.
I'm not going to argue the 49ers are going to lose but if there is a team that can beat them, it's the Chiefs.
Should be an excellent game.
I know it's been fifty years since, but drinking a week before Super Sunday? The Niners are going to win anyway. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
It looks like your inane ramblings and your obvious experience with sack tugging and being creme-filled won the day for you.
Now go forth and live the day like it's your last.
Dude. Gives your sack a tugs. Why so hangry? Need more of wtf's creme filling. Originally Posted by claudefive
I'm not going to argue the 49ers are going to lose but if there is a team that can beat them, it's the Chiefs.
Should be an excellent game.
That's why this sailor has already started drinking . . . well, like a sailor! A week before the game. He starts by saying the impeachment is not a criminal trial. Then the manslaughter (a crime) half-sentence. Finishes it with equating a criminal trial to a non criminal trial. All the while headlining the thread as such.

Drinkers of the world unite!
It looks like your inane ramblings and your obvious experience with sack tugging and being creme-filled won the day for you.
Now go forth and live the day like it's your last.
That's why this sailor has already started drinking . . . well, like a sailor! A week before the game. He starts by saying the impeachment is not a criminal trial. Then the manslaughter (a crime) half-sentence. Finishes it with equating a criminal trial to a non criminal trial. All the while headlining the thread as such

Drinkers of the world unite! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Ya'll sure are in the running for the new gay power couple round here. Please get a room! No one wants to see ya'll faggin off.
  • oeb11
  • 01-26-2020, 04:43 AM
The forum is bleeding blue ink - running like a terrified rabbit from it's fate.

Fascist DPST's see the writing on the wall

ACQUITTAL!!
Hatred and TDS are strong in the afflicted.
The forum is bleeding blue ink -... Originally Posted by oeb11
That's not "ink" ..... That's blue bile laced with diarrhea.

Munchie has NO original thoughts. Empty space doesn't create any.
Since I don't and never have imbibed alcohol you look pretty foolish about now. Please refer to spell check for any strange word usage.
Why isn't anyone getting pointed for being "off topic"?
Impeachment .... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The United States Constitution:

Article I, Section 2, Clause 5 provides:
The House of Representatives ... shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Article I, Section 3, Clause 6 provides:
The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two-thirds of the Members present.

Article I, Section 3, Clause 7 provides:
Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States; but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

Article II, Section 4:
The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

Now: The House members can shut their mouths unless they are making a presentation to the Senate.
Why isn't anyone getting pointed for being "off topic"? Originally Posted by LexusLover

off topic posts tend to be more interesting than the Original topic. LOL!