State: Pennsylvania
Address: Sside
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: massage, bbbj, russian, cg
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Shes a classic spinner body with a nice plump ass. Not an ounce of fat on her, looks like she works out.
Recommendation: Yes
  • El-mo
  • 03-04-2021, 12:18 PM
WARNING: this chick is not discreet. I made an appointment with her, and she went dark about 20 minutes before. A few hours later she texted me apologizing for the scheduling mixup, and sent me a picture of her appointment book, with names and phone numbers visible.
WARNING: this chick is not discreet. I made an appointment with her, and she went dark about 20 minutes before. A few hours later she texted me apologizing for the scheduling mixup, and sent me a picture of her appointment book, with names and phone numbers visible. Originally Posted by El-mo
  • Typo
  • 03-04-2021, 12:39 PM
Wait until her husband finds out what she's up to. I wonder what's going to happen with the info in that appointment book then...
Don't have to worry about your name and number being out there if it's a fake name and a burner number. Just sayin...
Wait until her husband finds out what she's up to. I wonder what's going to happen with the info in that appointment book then... Originally Posted by Typo
She was on the phone with him during my appointment. Not exactly a professional thing to do.
  • El-mo
  • 03-04-2021, 12:57 PM
Don't have to worry about your name and number being out there if it's a fake name and a burner number. Just sayin... Originally Posted by snoopy75
True, but if you have a future appointment scheduled, she may be sharing information about when you’re going to be there.
Smart post to try and throw some water on the fire. Exactly zero guys will not call or see her because of this.
  • El-mo
  • 03-04-2021, 02:32 PM
Smart post to try and throw some water on the fire. Exactly zero guys will not call or see her because of this. Originally Posted by Theserb
And that’s fine. This place is for the exchange of information. People can do with it, what they please.
saw her today, well worth the hourly rate

easy going girl, seems to want to do a good business

did enjoy myself
Simple answer is to not see her if you’re concerned. Problem solved.
Simple answer is to not see her if you’re concerned. Problem solved. Originally Posted by pittlicker
Exactly. Everyone has their own specific risk tolerance. Some need to be extremely cautious and some don't really have much to worry about. Proceed accordingly.
I had nothing but fun with her. Could care less if her old man knows or if he’s her pimp.