Manzilian

Where or who are your go to spots for a manzilian? My work travel territory changed and I need to find a spot in or around Houston. Not necessarily looking for a happy ending but need a waxer that doesn’t mind working around/with erections.
Brazilian bikini wax bar
10700 Richmond Ave.
281-7954814
I’ve been to this place 3 times receive a wax they were cool with me Having a hard on , they told me it’s perfectly normal just keep my hands to myself very therapeutic I think I like it , One lady even complimented my soldier
Helena's Wax and Spa
https://helenaswax.com/
713 954.5400
5721 Winsome Lane
Houston, Texas 77057

I've been many, many times. Make sure you get Helena. No HE; but a great wax and she's very diligent and sweet.

I've actually started getting IPL treatments from her instead of waxing. More expensive initially, but it should dramatically curtail the cost over the long term.
I have used Waxing City a few times. They have several locations around town. rates are very reasonable, especially if they email you a 20% coupon.
Interesting. I read that they do cater to men,,, curious if many guys go here for the waxing????
Try nancy at therapists and waxing off westheimer- she is the best!
Nancy wu therapists and waxing, 2400 Augusta. 346-266-7631 been seeing her for years, does a great job, pretty and extras available
Do they do manscaping
Yes, thats her main job. Waxing.
Thanks everyone. Keep it coming if anyone has any info.