Anandaman the Goat!

This thread is an appreciation thread for Aman. We got to give flowers to those amongst us while we are still here. The only other GOAT I remember is the legendary Slayer(RIP). Aman your service to the boards is epic. Your advice has always been spot on. Your attention to detail is extraordinary. Thank you Sir for your contributions. You are a king amongst men Sir and I salute you for being bro first!!!!
LOL
This thread is an appreciation thread for Aman. We got to give flowers to those amongst us while we are still here. The only other GOAT I remember is the legendary Slayer(RIP). Aman your service to the boards is epic. Your advice has always been spot on. Your attention to detail is extraordinary. Thank you Sir for your contributions. You are a king amongst men Sir and I salute you for being bro first!!!! Originally Posted by Pitroom
Sounds like you want a date with Aman�� lol

I don’t believe for 1 second you had an overnight from 4pm to 9am, not with a professional provider that’s for sure, you’re taken advantage of somebody or you’re lying that’s not cool

Sorry to get off topic back to Aman the Goat you’re a big fan of his I see and yes slayer was the king of reviews he reviewed me several times RIP
Bestie I'm literally never in my life paying a woman 1200 to sleep and I'm not lying. I get shit guys don't because I don't come across like I got it. I buy alot of pussy but I ain't got a bunch of money. Everything out my mouth is the Gospel. I'm not overpaying for pussy ever.

You'll be surprised what you get if you are a nice person BCD and literally hold the line. I nicely tell women what I'm willing to spend and if they are not good with that do you. I'm bro first. I've had plenty of pussy. I can live off my memories so I don't have and I don't come across as a rich trick because I ain't got it like that

I treat women extraordinary which is why they want to be in my presence

I win because I treat women well bcd.. and they know I will never overpay. If I want to really fuck some money off I'll go to a restaurant and over tip the server

It's more pussy than money. Guys are scared for whatever crazy reason and don't understand when they have the upper hand. I turn down pussy at a great donation. I'm bro first and I have zero issues saying this is what I'm willing to spend can you accommodate that. I am not overspending ever on pussy

I hope that clarifies it. The deals I get I would never share because folks will fuck it up. This is how I pop. I say let's do this for this money. She says no so I just sit on the money. In a day or less than 24 hours I get a text saying okay let's meet. Bro first. I'm not leaving this hobby worse for men because I'm horny. I hold the line.
I went in Fadi the other day. I tip a female dishwasher every time because I saw her with her son. She's probably making like 11 an hour. Busting her ass

Reminds me of my mother who busted her ass. Educated yet had to work at Astroworle in the summer for our basic necessities. So if I'm ever in the mood to just really blow some money I give it to those who really need it. Average donation is 250 an hour. Female does 2 a day that's 500. Which is greater than the average American so no I'm never overpaying.
Had a date from 4pm to 9 am that If I said her name most guys here would jump off a building. Paid 500. Turned down an overnight tonight for 300. Both professional beautiful providers Bestie. What part of I hold the line and I'm bro first don't you understand lol. I also get shit guys can't because I'm a joy to be around. Most these dudes overpay because they want to do things to providers they would never do to their wife or want done to their sister or mom. I'm the opposite, I exude love and I treat women like gold so I get things most won't. I do not ever overpay
Sounds like you want a date with Aman�� lol

I don’t believe for 1 second you had an overnight from 4pm to 9am, not with a professional provider that’s for sure, you’re taken advantage of somebody or you’re lying that’s not cool

Sorry to get off topic back to Aman the Goat you’re a big fan of his I see and yes slayer was the king of reviews he reviewed me several times RIP Originally Posted by Cendell M
And yes the only reason I know you exist is because of the Great Slayer. You and another chick who I can't recall , your ex double partner bestie. Slayer was the original blueprint of how to play this game the right way.
You and another chick who I can't recall , your ex double partner bestie. Originally Posted by Pitroom
I bet that review would make good fap material, link ??
MarcellusWalluz it's some chick that used to run with my bestie CendellM real tough that I read Slayer would hang with them, going to strip clubs drinking etc. CendellM can probably tell you the chicks name quicker than me and if I read again(I'm lazy) it will probably come to me. That dude was the origin of reviews, gifs in reviews, actual pictures so you knew how a chick really looked and his key word was splat!!!! All over their pussy. Legendary status like my homie Aman the GOAT
To the most current goat - Aman.
All,
Back to the thread topic.
Aman and Slayer both rock. Thanks for saving me wearing t shirts!
Bestie I'm literally never in my life paying a woman 1200 to sleep and I'm not lying. I get shit guys don't because I don't come across like I got it. I buy alot of pussy but I ain't got a bunch of money. Everything out my mouth is the Gospel. I'm not overpaying for pussy ever.

You'll be surprised what you get if you are a nice person BCD and literally hold the line. I nicely tell women what I'm willing to spend and if they are not good with that do you. I'm bro first. I've had plenty of pussy. I can live off my memories so I don't have and I don't come across as a rich trick because I ain't got it like that

I treat women extraordinary which is why they want to be in my presence

I win because I treat women well bcd.. and they know I will never overpay. If I want to really fuck some money off I'll go to a restaurant and over tip the server

It's more pussy than money. Guys are scared for whatever crazy reason and don't understand when they have the upper hand. I turn down pussy at a great donation. I'm bro first and I have zero issues saying this is what I'm willing to spend can you accommodate that. I am not overspending ever on pussy

I hope that clarifies it. The deals I get I would never share because folks will fuck it up. This is how I pop. I say let's do this for this money. She says no so I just sit on the money. In a day or less than 24 hours I get a text saying okay let's meet. Bro first. I'm not leaving this hobby worse for men because I'm horny. I hold the line. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Ok fair enough if it’s good for them then by all means do you.
MarcellusWalluz it's some chick that used to run with my bestie CendellM real tough that I read Slayer would hang with them, going to strip clubs drinking etc. CendellM can probably tell you the chicks name quicker than me and if I read again(I'm lazy) it will probably come to me. That dude was the origin of reviews, gifs in reviews, actual pictures so you knew how a chick really looked and his key word was splat!!!! All over their pussy. Legendary status like my homie Aman the GOAT Originally Posted by Pitroom
He never splat on my pussy, it was ass or tits. The only girl I can think of would be Amberence
Well thanks Pitroom.... I do try....

Bashful.gif

There are guys out there these days that are really smashing it. One guy that I admire a lot lately is.... MehsterJ.... he sees a lot of fine ladies and has a lot of great intel.

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=575607

A'Man